That is a First

Help Support CattleToday:

CowboyRam

Reaction score
I moved my sister up from Grand Junction Colorado on Friday. 6 1/2 hour drive one way, not including stops. I filled up in Rawlins Wyoming, and fuel prices where cheaper in Craig Colorado than Rawlins. Usually it is the other way around. I grew up in Craig and it was usually the highest place around to get gas. Maybe the world is truly coming to an end. I didn't think that one girl could have so much stuff. I'm surprised that we got it all into a 20' stock trailer; lucky for us she had a friend that was a professional mover. He did a great job of packing that trailer; it has been pretty easy to get it out. The challenge is to stuff what was a two bedroom apartment into to the equivalent to a studio apartment. We moved her into the bunkhouse. She could no long afford the rent in Colorado. My personal opinion about Colorado is that it is a good state to be from; I don't ever want to move back there. Colorado seems to have a love affair with round-abouts, I hate them damn things.

Colorado seems to have a love affair with round-abouts, I hate them damn things.
Nevada is getting that way too.

It's amazing how fuel prices vary. We drive to Reno NV area and Deadwood SD several times a year. Usually, as you say, Wyoming is cheaper. Casper, Rawlins, Evanston. But this last trip the rural communities were cheaper. Ely and Newcastle cheaper than anywhere. The closer you get to Reno the higher the prices... by a LOT.

Diesel was 5.39 in Rawlins, and Craig it was 5.29. I'm not sure what gas was, I didn't pay attention to that.

They raised her rent to $1020 for a two bedroom apartment. For that it is not that nice of an apartment.

Is the bunkhouse warm? I imagine it gets pretty cold in Wyoming, might sort her out.
You sound like a good brother.
I've told my girls I'm not doing any more of their moving for them, getting too old for it.
Ken

I told my daughter the same thing. She's welcome to borrow my pickup, but I'm done moving furniture.

You bored Lee or just having another good day ?
No, Actually I was worried about Brandon and how important his welfare is, considering what's behind him
when this pumpkin come across the plate and I couldn't resist taking a swing at it. I'm well thankyou...

The best thing I ever did for my step daughters is keep a bedroom open for them when they needed to move back home on multiple occasions. Getting harder for kids to get started everyday it seems like.

Need an interpreter for that first part but glad you are well .
Happy to translate: As much as I disapprove of the political antics of our current CIC the thought of Harris assuming
control would be a complete disaster. Therefore wouldn't it be in our collective interest pray for Biden's next breathe
if not his political success to avert the impending disaster that is sure to come should the unthinkable take place.
Other than that, rain or lack thereof and revamping a bale feeder to meet my criteria is the order of the day.
I just heard the Power Ball amount. which means I may have to go after parts for the bale feeder. Life is good

Thanks, since I'm from the RED state of Alabama I totally agree ! It's sad that's the best 2 the dems could come up with . Good luck on the powerball , remember all us poor cattle folks if you win it . I need 3-4 new poly hay feeders .

Thanks, since I'm from the RED state of Alabama I totally agree ! It's sad that's the best 2 the dems could come up with . Good luck on the powerball , remember all us poor cattle folks if you win it . I need 3-4 new poly hay feeders .
Done (When and If) You will know I won when they put my mail box in front of your place.) I hate crowds

Happy to translate: As much as I disapprove of the political antics of our current CIC the thought of Harris assuming
control would be a complete disaster. Therefore wouldn't it be in our collective interest pray for Biden's next breathe
if not his political success to avert the impending disaster that is sure to come should the unthinkable take place.
Other than that, rain or lack thereof and revamping a bale feeder to meet my criteria is the order of the day.
I just heard the Power Ball amount. which means I may have to go after parts for the bale feeder. Life is good
Unfortunately, I must disagree. I don't think any person on the face of this planet could be as terrible as Brandon.

Latest posts