Thanks Little Man!

Help Support CattleToday:

I know Caustic can be aggravating to some, but i really can't figure out what you are so upset about. So he said grass farmer! after reading your posts i'm not sure you're even talking about the same thing as the rest of us.

Beef11":ryron21s said:
I know Caustic can be aggravating to some, but i really can't figure out what you are so upset about. So he said grass farmer! after reading your posts i'm not sure you're even talking about the same thing as the rest of us.

Boy has a running gear out of a katydid.

Caustic Burno":32r6twv7 said:
Beef11":32r6twv7 said:

Boy has a running gear out of a katydid.

:D :D :D

he is just pi$$ed off cause he has painted himself into a corner
and cannot figure out a way to get out gracefully

Think again Little Man. Smoke and Mirrors work on some, not on others.

As for the rest or you, I feel comfortable where I'm at, how bout you? Pay attention to what is posted and you might realize the Little Man doesn't always have the answer.
CW

The truth must have really hurt somewhere.

No one person has all the answers. Everyone is going to agree to that readily.

Think again Little Man. Smoke and Mirrors work on some, not on others.

As for the rest or you, I feel comfortable where I'm at, how bout you? Pay attention to what is posted and you might realize the Little Man doesn't always have the answer.
CW

Smoke and Mirrors? Lets talk about the issue, i've grown tired of talking about caustic. I've read your posts and it seems like you think feeding hay is a better idea than turning cattle out. PLEASE start making valid points.

I would love to see Caustic go through one of their courses. I can see the instructor after an hour or so. Probably be outside smoking, shaking with a nervous twitch. While Caustic sits back smiling waiting for class to resume.

Much like Rainman does after a hour reading his post on here. :lol:

Beef11,

At one point I was waiting for the Little Man to give me a lesson. Quite apparent that isn't gonna happen. Then he began one of his little temper tantrums, which I have heard NO ONE criticize, but I do see your point.

aplusmnt,

Would love to see him in a class. You as well. I'm sure they have an opening for a comedy act now and again. You got me on your last point though. Sometimes I, who knows little to nothing about cattle, log off these boards shaking my head.

Merry Christmas

CW

aplusmnt":3suy4ruo said:
I would love to see Caustic go through one of their courses. I can see the instructor after an hour or so. Probably be outside smoking, shaking with a nervous twitch. While Caustic sits back smiling waiting for class to resume.

aplus,

I have been through 7 of those courses with "continuing training" and I wouldn't wish one of them on anyone.

RainMan":24tlkvro said:
Beef11,

At one point I was waiting for the Little Man to give me a lesson. Quite apparent that isn't gonna happen. Then he began one of his little temper tantrums, which I have heard NO ONE criticize, but I do see your point.

aplusmnt,

Would love to see him in a class. You as well. I'm sure they have an opening for a comedy act now and again. You got me on your last point though. Sometimes I, who knows little to nothing about cattle, log off these boards shaking my head.

Merry Christmas

CW

This is a classic example of anyone can own a cow, not everyone is a rancher.

Latest posts