Thanks Gizmom and family

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Rocks

Reaction score
Purchased three cows from them. They had some cow bloodlines that I was very interested in and was able to purchase them and they even brought them up here. Very nice to deal with. Thanks again.[image][/image]

It was our pleasure, I just wish the boss and I could have made the delivery ourselves. This has not been our best year with the boss being in the hospital, then got him on the road to recovery and he gets bucked off a horse. The horse deal I believe was a God thing I had the last two bags of stuff in my hands to put in the camper when it happened. Had it not happened we would have been three days away from home when his mom got sick. His mom passed but we were with her when she stepped into heaven and that was a blessing.

I am a huge fan of the 1046 cow she is the kind that brings in one of the top calves every year. Her 2018 bull calf is currently on the Florida Bull Test he is another good one.

This is a son out of the 1046 cow that sold to Cedar Creek Ranch in Alabama. Reports on his first calf crop were great.

The D15 cow is bred her first calf was a heifer that made our keeper pen.

The E6 heifer is just going to make a cow, I can't wait to hear how she does with her first calf!

Please keep us posted on how these Florida girls adapt to Kansas, they haven't ever seen snow!

Gizmom

Holm25 yes they are all bred should start calving in a week or two.

Gizmom I am sorry the boss got hurt. I am excited what these cows will do. The Bridget cow family has a real good reputation so I think they will do great.

TC Ranch I am just north of Wichita

Angus Rocks said:
Holm25 yes they are all bred should start calving in a week or two.

Gizmom I am sorry the boss got hurt. I am excited what these cows will do. The Bridget cow family has a real good reputation so I think they will do great.

TC Ranch I am just north of Wichita

We're practically neighbors. Good luck calving!

Latest posts