Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Fall06077lle.jpg

Fall06091E.jpg

Fall06079ae.jpg
Fall06090e.jpg

First real dusting of the season.

I was supposed to attend a meeting tomorrow in Spokane. It is snowing there, it is snowing here today. That means about 300 miles of snowy road to get to the meeting. I think they can have the meeting without me.
Dave

You must be sick of the snow by winter's end. I'd love a decent fall again. We had an unseasonal snow shower or two almost a fortnight ago it didn't settle on the ground though. Some parts of our region to our south had it settle on the ground trees etc. Its a novelty here in our hot country. We've had temperatures of 33/34c since that cool day.
Colin

Nice pictures..cattle look good in the snow. looks like you have more herfords in your herd*L*

Nice cattle cattle. Is that the last of the mud for the winter? A normal year it freezes up solid here about mid december and we won't see mud until spring. As much as I hate snow, I hate mud worse.

We're in the low land, but a bit higher than Spokane, so we snow and melt off and on all winter, occasionally we get a winter where the snow stays until April. Snowing right now and expect zero degrees tonight, will spoil the gals and feed a coule of pounds of cracked corn this evening.
Always seem to bring home a herf heifer when Susie goes to the sale with me. Haven't met a mean herf yet but then all our gals are sweethearts. I won't keep a difficult cow on the place.
Dave Mc