Thank You

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth

Reaction score
where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far n
To all of you that have kept up with my cousin Timmy thread the last couple of weeks. To be honest if Timmy would have just passed away peacefully from a natural cause like a heart attack you would never have knew it but the murder rattled me. I've never had anyone close to me murdered before. I appreciate all the kind words from you good folks on here. I know this is the Internet and I only know a couple of you personally and have talked to a couple more by phone but it helped to be able to write it down so to speak and read it again and also read your responses. I just wanted to say thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement.

Here is a article about the murder and what kind of impact it had.

http://www.sunherald.com/2015/02/07/606 ... urder.html

My condolences DS.
One of my uncles was murdered at age 69 in Springhill La in 2004, shot thru the doors of his pickup while sitting under a streetlamp, but the investigation revealed he was "messin where he shouldn't have been a messin"--with another man's wife and the other man decided to handle it with a 30-06. He was parked across the street from the woman's house. Still, he probably deserved a butt whippin but not killed.
Sorry to hear about your cousin for sure.

So sorry for your loss Deepsouth, any murder is awful but when it's one of your own it must be devastating. Prayers go out to you and your family, may he R.I.P... :heart:

I already had you figured as a high quality person but thanking us for thinking of you in the face of tragedy proves it. Thank YOU for thinking highly enough of us to share that part of your life with us. I wish you didn't have to go through it.

cow pollinater":c55r73jf said:
I already had you figured as a high quality person but thanking us for thinking of you in the face of tragedy proves it. Thank YOU for thinking highly enough of us to share that part of your life with us. I wish you didn't have to go through it.

:nod: :nod: :nod:
What he said.

I'm glad they have the people responsible for this sensless act. It doesn't bring Timmy back, but hopefully it helps in the healing, a little bit anyhow.

Again, I feel for you, your family and all the people whose lives were affected by Timmy.

You just never know what tomorrow will bring, I am very sorry for your tragic loss. May Gods peace be with you and the family.

I read in the Sun Hearold recently about a 44yo man that was hit by a Train while walking on the tracks near a HOBO camp near Gulf Port. I was totally shocked when I read his name. Anthony Padovano, this young man was raised across the road from my home in Gardnerville, Nev. His whole family were friends of mine. Tony used to work for me during his High School years but went astray with Drugs. I am still in shock.

circlebllc":3e4j92hb said:
How horrible an senseless. Prayers for all involved.

Yes indeed. She could have just gotten a divorce. I have been reading and following this and simply don't know what to say to Deepsouth. Tragic and senseless. There are no other words to express it.

kerley":13bcsvtu said:
I read in the Sun Hearold recently about a 44yo man that was hit by a Train while walking on the tracks near a HOBO camp near Gulf Port. I was totally shocked when I read his name. Anthony Padovano, this young man was raised across the road from my home in Gardnerville, Nev. His whole family were friends of mine. Tony used to work for me during his High School years but went astray with Drugs. I am still in shock.

Kerley, I heard about that. It kind of sounded like he may have committed suicide. I'm sorry to hear about it. Drugs are ruining this country. I guess you must be in south Alabama since your reading the Sun Hearold but you and Tony are from Nevada. Just goes to show how small the world is.

backhoeboogie":v3kw00i3 said:
circlebllc":v3kw00i3 said:
How horrible an senseless. Prayers for all involved.

Yes indeed. She could have just gotten a divorce. I have been reading and following this and simply don't know what to say to Deepsouth. Tragic and senseless. There are no other words to express it.

The other night after they made the final arrest the local news was interviewing the lead investigator on the case. They asked him why Timmy's wife did it. He said "We don't know". Not we can't say at this time are we'll let you know later but he said "we don't know". That floored me. That means she had no reason to kill him which is what everyone that knew Timmy already knew.

greybeard":tdqs7zq0 said:
My condolences DS.
One of my uncles was murdered at age 69 in Springhill La in 2004, shot thru the doors of his pickup while sitting under a streetlamp, but the investigation revealed he was "messin where he shouldn't have been a messin"--with another man's wife and the other man decided to handle it with a 30-06. He was parked across the street from the woman's house. Still, he probably deserved a butt whippin but not killed.

Sorry about your uncle GB, but messing around at 69 years old? Dang You got some good genes in your family.

hillbilly beef man":4y1anfli said:
greybeard":4y1anfli said:
My condolences DS.

Sorry about your uncle GB, but messing around at 69 years old? Dang You got some good genes in your family.
ditto that GB

Deepsouth":11fmrqq1 said:
kerley":11fmrqq1 said:

Kerley, I heard about that. It kind of sounded like he may have committed suicide. I'm sorry to hear about it. Drugs are ruining this country. I guess you must be in south Alabama since your reading the Sun Hearold but you and Tony are from Nevada. Just goes to show how small the world is.
I married an Alabama girl that I met in Nevada, when we retired she said she wanted to go home to Alabama so we did, one of the best decisions I ever made. Nevada was a great place to live until California moved in and took over.

Latest posts