Thank you to our current and previous military.

Help Support CattleToday:

inbredredneck

Reaction score
Tomorrow is supposed to be to remember our deceased Veterans, I however would also like to thank our current and former military men and women. I think it is much easier for them to hear our thanks when they are not covered by 5 feet of dirt. So thank you to each and every one of you.

Well said InbredRN. And thanks to all the families that keep the home fires burning, the chores done, the homework handled, and do what needs to be done -- and for those that did that and continue to do that, for those that didn't come home. God bless them all. :heart:

I agree wholeheartedly!! A BIG thank you to all those who are currnetly serving, those who served in the past and to the families of those who have lost a family member while serving. I appreciate your time.

And tomorrow if I can find any of those older fellows who sit on the sidewalks selling their paper poppies I will once again add one to my collection. Last year I could find any one doing this.

Katherine

Kathie in Thorp":2gdotfl3 said:
Well said InbredRN. And thanks to all the families that keep the home fires burning, the chores done, the homework handled, and do what needs to be done -- and for those that did that and continue to do that, for those that didn't come home. God bless them all. :heart:

I'll second that. Good post Kathie!

Latest posts