Texasbred

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm":yqev28oa said:
TB, I think he's just adorable. Makes one want to take the little guy home and feed him.
You can't be serious :shock: , I think it is a 'she' rather than a 'he' though, we will only know for certain when the teeth and claws grow out....

ALACOWMAN":yqev28oa said:
OG's busy kicking some massey ass right now
I think he realizes Massey is a bright young man with a lot of potential and therefore feels the need to be mentor ;-)

CottageFarm":2acz7plw said:
TB, I think he's just adorable. Makes one want to take the little guy home and feed him.

First thing I thought was get the 22 for the cat and TB cause he has done lost his rabid ass mind.
I figured TB would be to big for the tow sack method.

alisonb":1vkh6igo said:
CottageFarm":1vkh6igo said:
You can't be serious :shock: , I think it is a 'she' rather than a 'he' though, we will only know for certain when the teeth and claws grow out....

ALACOWMAN":1vkh6igo said:
OG's busy kicking some massey ass right now
I think he realizes Massey is a bright young man with a lot of potential and therefore feels the need to be mentor ;-)
i dont think anyone thinks that more than he does.......you cant learn from anyone you cant carry on atleast a half ass conversation with

alisonb":3tvmdlpv said:

You really think so?? Could be but it's so overpowered by the arrogance and "know it all" attitude it may never surface. Maybe when daddy pulls takes away the sugar tit he'll bloom.

the brightest people dont have to prove anything,,, you can tell it by there word and actions.... he dont have the experience to go along with his word's ...

ALACOWMAN":36ifjrt3 said:
the brightest people dont have to prove anything,,, you can tell it by there word and actions.... he dont have the experience to go along with his word's ...

If someone puts forth an effort, I can go a long way with them. Don't matter how mouthy they get or how many times they paint themselves into the corner - at least they paint.

Its the ones who sit and do nothing that test my patience. Sleep until noon, play video games, watch television and complain about their situation. You all know the type. Then there is my daughter who is the dope head. Had life handed to her and she cannot even come to her 6 year old sons birthday party. The other daughter was so broken hearted that she overdid herself for the boy.

You could say my thresh hold is probably way low.

Caustic Burno":1hthr31h said:
CottageFarm":1hthr31h said:

First thing I thought was get the 22 for the cat and TB cause he has done lost his rabid ass mind.
I figured TB would be to big for the tow sack method.
Get a bigger sack.

Latest posts