TexasBred

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I didn't want to hijack Dylan's thread .
No hot tub or outdoor pool but there is a 4 person sauna and the other perks for working here for the summer are :

Lrg deck with fully stocked bar .
IMG_2828.jpg

The view.
IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3304-1.jpg

You can get a glimpse of the Kits playing once and a while
IMG_3323-1.jpg

And one small factor I forgot to add, we are 10 min south of the lake and 10 min north of the river to play with this.
IMG_1864.jpg

So the small amount of work you are required to do is minimal compared to all the fun and R&R you will have .. :tiphat: :lol:

Isom and Boogie...I do beleive all of that "equipment" and all those "facilities" will require at least a 3-4 man crew to really take care of them properly. Any of ya'll got a pickup that will make the whole trip up there for us ???

TexasBred":1o7d7vpi said:
Isom and Boogie...I do beleive all of that "equipment" and all those "facilities" will require at least a 3-4 man crew to really take care of them properly. Any of ya'll got a pickup that will make the whole trip up there for us ???

I got one.

Oh Boy Oh boy !!!!!! I am just imagining all the work that will get done around here with 4 of you .. :banana: :

Why do I have the feeling that I will not see the bar or the boat again, until the last day of your trip. :roll: :help:

hillsdown":1ikccx1i said:
Oh Boy Oh boy !!!!!! I am just imagining all the work that will get done around here with 4 of you .. :banana: :

Why do I have the feeling that I will not see the bar or the boat again, until the last day of your trip. :roll: :help:
Gotta keep Isom out of the boat. Those boys over where he lives don't have an idea what a lake or a river is.

hillsdown":17ub6f2s said:

What? Forget that boat. I was looking at that deck and noticed that lounge chair. The one just beyond the gas grill. Zoom in on it and you can make out my name.

backhoeboogie":1jzr9l89 said:
hillsdown":1jzr9l89 said:

What? Forget that boat. I was looking at that deck and noticed that lounge chair. The one just beyond the gas grill. Zoom in on it and you can make out my name.

Oh, you mean this one; yes I do see your initials . ;-)
IMG_2825-1.jpg

You got it.

That is an awesome setting and a beautiful place you have. Think I could relax there forever

HD that sure is 1 nice looking deck you have there.an the secenery is sure nice too.but theres 1 prob,i doubt if you can keep the cooler full enough for them old boys.

jedstivers":1hc4ofsc said:
Let me know when the snow melts, it'll be about 110 here then. If a few of y'all meet me in Tulsa or Wichita I bet we can make it in two days.
Don't worry HD I will make sure Jed has plenty to do so that he won't have time to make it but then again we ship coalves the end of April and won't get anymore till late October so I should have PLENTY of time to make the trip next summer with TB,BHB and Isom might have to take Jeds truck so there is plenty of room tho

Ice tea and coffee do me just fine. I'm a cheap date.

Now if old Jed puts his white lightening still in the back of that truck, we'll keep an eye out for the crew until they sleep it off each day.

HD, you didn't want to steal my thread, but you sure don't seem to mind stealing my volunteer help. :(

Guys just so you know, I buy my beer by the 55 pack, we have a 500 sq ft freezer stocked with tenders, ribs and t bones at all times. :cboy:

Dylan Biggs":290w5geo said:
HD, you didn't want to steal my thread, but you sure don't seem to mind stealing my volunteer help. :(

Guys just so you know, I buy my beer by the 55 pack, we have a 500 sq ft freezer stocked with tenders, ribs and t bones at all times. :cboy:
Boy I bet we could make some new stories. We'll just have to help both of y'all out during June, July and August. Be to cold by September, have to head south. I'm thinking right now that Whitewing is needing some help till about April.

Dylan Biggs":25qhsrze said:

Sold!!! How does the middle of June sound? :D :banana:

Isomade":1bw5a62x said:
Dylan Biggs":1bw5a62x said:

Sold!!! How does the middle of June sound? :D :banana:

Perfect!

Fella's I have Becks and Kokanee Gold on tap .. ;-) Cans ,, please. :roll:

I have a smoker for Slick to use and I just butchered a steer again, so I now have 4 freezers full of tenderloin ,porterhouse and rib eye, burgers ,homemade Brats. I also have briskets and pork butts just waiting to go on the smoker . There is satellite TV with pretty much every channel imaginable as well as satellite radio . Gunrange is 2 miles away if you want to target practice and they have a blk powder range there as well . Also there are some great places around here to fish . :nod:

You will need a boating license to drive the boat, so I will provide a licensed driver for you so you boys can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. :tiphat:

Nice try Dylan. :p
Btw you only had one volunteer to come help so who is stealing who's help :???: . I had 5 ,plus TB :lol: :lol2:

Latest posts