TexasBred

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohiosteve":3iz1vl63 said:
Bright Raven":3iz1vl63 said:
When is Richard due back from exile?
What did he do?

I think it was more of a pattern of behavior than one event. Speculation on my part but he had a couple open run ins with Mod2. Mod2 banned him for 7 days.

Being a general pain in the butt is not against the rules. Politics, religion, name calling, personal attacks, threatening is.

Unless I'm alerted to it I don't usually see the things that are found disagreeable. My standard fix is not to go through and sort out the bad posts or those that link to it. I delete the entire thread unless I catch it as soon as it get's posted. If I do catch it when it first goes bad I delete the offending posts and lock the thread. If it's not serious enough otherwise you will just get a PM from me. Clicking the exclamation point at the right top of the post. That is what flags it for me to look into it.

Once again, I missed all the hullabaloo. I can't imagine that he said anything all that terrible. I've been on these boards for 14 years. The things that were posted & said, back then, would be considered too rough by "today's standards" :( and they really weren't all that bad then. But then again, I am older than many of the folks that post on here now, I'm from a different generation and a different way. Whatever..............

Have a nice day.

Back when I started here it seemed there was a delegation just waiting on something to happen they didn't agree with so they could totally ream a person out. That ran lots and lots of new people off. Almost ran me off one time but I decided to just dish it back. Things were better after that. Things that go on these days are pretty calm compared. I believe what got TB was calling CB stupid. Them two have always gone at it in some form, so I didn't think much of it at the time.

slick4591":1is4iuv3 said:
Back when I started here it seemed there was a delegation just waiting on something to happen they didn't agree with so they could totally ream a person out. That ran lots and lots of new people off. Almost ran me off one time but I decided to just dish it back. Things were better after that. Things that go on these days are pretty calm compared. I believe what got TB was calling CB stupid. Them two have always gone at it in some form, so I didn't think much of it at the time.

I've been trying to figure out which one has the most of it for years. Those two at our never annual CT picnic could definitely provide the entertainment.

True Grit Farms":2obl16j5 said:
slick4591":2obl16j5 said:

I've been trying to figure out which one has the most of it for years. Those two at our never annual CT picnic could definitely provide the entertainment.
Wheelchair demo derby anyone???

True Grit Farms":19tg3i07 said:
slick4591":19tg3i07 said:

To be honest, I think about 1/2 (probably more) of what is said between those two is more, or less, joking. It's just in their nature to communicate with each other in that fashion. Irresistible force vs immovable object kind of thing.

If there's a war on the elderly, this board would considered a 'target rich environment'.........
:lol:

I miss him and hope he comes back soon.
He's like a little chihuahua dog that thinks he's a big dog and yap's all the time,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts