TexasBred

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasBred":3f5570si said:
Thanks to everyone. I am a changed person. Had plenty of time to spend in meditation, analyzing the situation, the cause of my recent circumstance and what I might do in the future. Came to the conclusion that I was suckered into the situation by some rascally type folks on the board in an attempt to get me permanently banned (gotta blame someone). Meanwhile I appreciate all the offers by other members to take matters into their hands and set up a come to Jesus meeting with the guilty culprits, all of which I have at least temporarily declined. Meanwhile I hope to enjoy the board, help others when I can and keep my mouth shut if I can't help. If I see a gross misstatement I'll do as I usually do and send you a PM with the correct information in it and no one will ever know. Cheers, blessings and my best to all of you.. TB

MOD 2 all of the above is said in jest. No offense is intended to anyone.

Hey sunshine !
Hope you had a good nap.
Glad you're back

Glad you're back TB! And this is the kind of moderating I can get along with! It's not an immediate death sentence

Glad you rejoined the fold TB. Too echo what Greybeard posted, you are a tremendous asset to CT, for several reasons; not the least of which is nutrition. The exchanges you and CB share remind me of 2 ornery uncles verbally sparring it out. I would hate for CT to lose either one of you. Way too much cattle knowledge(which is becoming in shorter supply everyday)between the 2 of you to cut loose over a few barbs...just my 2 cents, and I am very clear about the boards policies on acceptable behavior...sometimes you have to evaluate if the juice is worth the squeeze.

bball":16yj40nz said:
Glad you rejoined the fold TB. Too echo what Greybeard posted, you are a tremendous asset to CT, for several reasons; not the least of which is nutrition. The exchanges you and CB share remind me of 2 ornery uncles verbally sparring it out. I would hate for CT to lose either one of you. Way too much cattle knowledge(which is becoming in shorter supply everyday)between the 2 of you to cut loose over a few barbs...just my 2 cents, and I am very clear about the boards policies on acceptable behavior...sometimes you have to evaluate if the juice is worth the squeeze.

TB doesn't bother me or hurt my one feeling. I enjoy the history debates even through he is wrong.

Good Lawd . . . . . . .somebody get's their wrist slapped and it's like a circular meeting at a pink lemonade stand in Key West. . . . . . .lol

Caustic Burno":lpo9abh8 said:
bball":lpo9abh8 said:

TB doesn't bother me or hurt my one feeling. I enjoy the history debates even through he is wrong.

X2

jehosofat":kopi7bfo said:
Good Lawd . . . . . . .somebody get's their wrist slapped and it's like a circular meeting at a pink lemonade stand in Key West. . . . . . .lol

Key West is worse than Nashville. TB is just another CT outlaw now.

Caustic Burno":2y33n5io said:
bball":2y33n5io said:

To quote Ronald Reagan (or was it Elmer Fudd) "There you go again". ;-)

TexasBred":wvfq79jf said:
Caustic Burno":wvfq79jf said:
bball":wvfq79jf said:

To quote Ronald Reagan (or was it Elmer Fudd) "There you go again". ;-)

I think RR got that line from Elmer Fudd.

We all know he spent the time intermittently napping and yelling at the TV.

Bestoutwest":23hd5qts said:
Not the entire time but I did get my share of the nap time. Spent a lot of time reading (which I do anyway). Went riding one day and set out to see how far I could go without getting on a paved road except to go across them. Took most of the day, ended up about 80 miles from home. Had to do a lot of back tracking to stay off pavement. Had a great time.

TexasBred":30g8ae0s said:
Bestoutwest":30g8ae0s said:
Not the entire time but I did get my share of the nap time. Spent a lot of time reading (which I do anyway). Went riding one day and set out to see how far I could go without getting on a paved road except to go across them. Took most of the day, ended up about 80 miles from home. Had to do a lot of back tracking to stay off pavement. Had a great time.

That's an interesting challenge. I wonder how well I'd do around here, probably not too far. How about how far can you go without a stoplight? Or a stop sign? Or maybe painted lines on the road?

Bestoutwest":2i8slets said:
TexasBred":2i8slets said:
Bestoutwest":2i8slets said:

That's an interesting challenge. I wonder how well I'd do around here, probably not too far. How about how far can you go without a stoplight? Or a stop sign? Or maybe painted lines on the road?
I think we have 2 or 3 stop lights in the county if you don't count the ones around the square in Hamilton. Nothing but little small communities.

I have been told that if you know the routes and had enough gas that you could drive a quad from my new place clear into Nevada and only cross three paved roads (Hwy 95, 20 & 26). Probably make it with a pickup but it better be a 4 wheel drive that you don't think too highly of the paint job.

Dave":1tk6u2rl said:
I have been told that if you know the routes and had enough gas that you could drive a quad from my new place clear into Nevada and only cross three paved roads (Hwy 95, 20 & 26). Probably make it with a pickup but it better be a 4 wheel drive that you don't think too highly of the paint job.
wish mine had a paint job I could think highly of..

cowgirl8":7edxn992 said:
And I wasn't even involved......and I've never been banned.....

I'm not sure how we functioned prior to you coming along March 12, 2014

backhoeboogie":37mmwqnp said:
cowgirl8":37mmwqnp said:
And I wasn't even involved......and I've never been banned.....

I'm not sure how we functioned prior to you coming along March 12, 2014

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times."

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts