TexasBred

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TennesseeTuxedo":16f61b35 said:
True Grit Farms":16f61b35 said:
What part of NO personal attacks don't you understand?

Yet you're still here.

Well duh, YOU even knew who I was referring to. It's very easy to get around TennesseeTuxedo all you need to do is think before you type. That's one of the few things CB has mastered.

Cross-7":6cgr3q0k said:
I miss him and hope he comes back soon.
He's like a little chihuahua dog that thinks he's a big dog and yap's all the time,

Spitting coffee on the monitor and keyboard.

TennesseeTuxedo":brti6i18 said:
I admire TB and his wealth of knowledge. His banning was absurd IMO.

If you don't like the rules feel free to complain to Macon or move on.

Mod2":3g6px45c said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3g6px45c said:

Your Honor, on behalf of my client, he did not mean to disparage the sanctity of your authority. Never, NEVER, would he infringe upon your domain by going to Mr. Gravlee. On behalf of TT, he bestows his apologies on the dignity of your office.

Bright Raven":7jf3ypyv said:
Mod2":7jf3ypyv said:
TennesseeTuxedo":7jf3ypyv said:

Your Honor, on behalf of my client, he did not mean to disparage the sanctity of your authority. Never, NEVER, would he infringe upon your domain by going to Mr. Gravlee. On behalf of TT, he bestows his apologies on the dignity of your office.

I hope you get it again for that one . . . . . .lol . . . . .funny though.

Bright Raven":s6arxotf said:
Mod2":s6arxotf said:
TennesseeTuxedo":s6arxotf said:

Same clowns at the circus.

Mod2":1unsl966 said:
Bright Raven":1unsl966 said:
Mod2":1unsl966 said:

Same clowns at the circus.

Being a clown for sure. I appreciate your capacity for some humor. More importantly, you are doing a good job. Thanks.

True Grit Farms":2sha6v5y said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2sha6v5y said:
True Grit Farms":2sha6v5y said:
What part of NO personal attacks don't you understand?

Yet you're still here.

Well duh, YOU even knew who I was referring to. It's very easy to get around TennesseeTuxedo all you need to do is think before you type. That's one of the few things CB has mastered.

All you need to do is learn to google cut and paste before you type. That's one of the few things ___ has mastered.

Fixed it for you.

As I said move on!

Bright Raven":o57utaiq said:
Mod2":o57utaiq said:
TennesseeTuxedo":o57utaiq said:

Too funny Ron. Sometimes a little power goes along way.

Thanks to everyone. I am a changed person. Had plenty of time to spend in meditation, analyzing the situation, the cause of my recent circumstance and what I might do in the future. Came to the conclusion that I was suckered into the situation by some rascally type folks on the board in an attempt to get me permanently banned (gotta blame someone). Meanwhile I appreciate all the offers by other members to take matters into their hands and set up a come to Jesus meeting with the guilty culprits, all of which I have at least temporarily declined. Meanwhile I hope to enjoy the board, help others when I can and keep my mouth shut if I can't help. If I see a gross misstatement I'll do as I usually do and send you a PM with the correct information in it and no one will ever know. Cheers, blessings and my best to all of you.. TB

MOD 2 all of the above is said in jest. No offense is intended to anyone.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":m3ki37jq said:
I just read this post - was ready to rebel, but you are back - great!!! I greatly appreciate all your knowledge.
Thanks Jeanne. Good to be back. How was your trip?? Haven't heard from you. Needs pics. ;-)

Came to the conclusion that I was suckered into the situation by some rascally type folks on the board in an attempt to get me permanently banned
In jest or not, that would fall under the headings of throwing the baby out with the bathwater or cutting the CT board's nose off to spite it's face.
You are way too much of an asset here (certainly in general but especially regarding cattle nutrition) for anyone to want you permanently booted.

Again, I think lots of times, the full or true intent of internet comments do not come thru well and minor ribbing and jabbing sometimes seem way more serious or malicious than they were actually intended when typed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts