Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Tod Dague":2oe2bpbd said:
Is Texas history still taught in Texas schools?

I'm pretty sure it is. I know I took it in like 7th grade.

Never ask a man where He is from. If he is from Texas, he will tell you. If he isn't, no use embarrassing him.

Not from Texas but have been there and love it to death.

grass is always greener on the otherside.the great new york state.every place i have went if ya teel um ny they automactly think the big city.oh grand was from sulpher springs

baseballfan27":3szhgr4z said:
Every state has its own positive reinforcements. The other 49 states choose not to brag so much as Texas does... Texas acts like its better than any state/place in the world! Its an nice state but it is no difference from any other states in the Union... Texas has their share of problems too.... There is an flip side of Texas.... Houston has one of the highest crime rates in the US; Houston is number one in obesity; Texas has the second highest immigrantion numbers; Texas is second or third (can't remember) in poor literacy scores; west Texas is third driest place in the US (Next to the Mohave desert of CA, AZ, and NV, a three way tie). Texas acts like it doesn't want to be part of the great USA... Other states will acts like one big country... we are all in the same dirt road excpet Texas...

Read your US history numb nut Five states were made out of the Republic . The US could not grow or expand without Texas. If it hadn't been for some men of forsight your sorry butt would be a Mexican citizen today. That would be a good thing. Had the citizens of the Lone Star Rep. chose not to join the Union, the US manifest destiny would have ended at the Sabine River. You know if you are not the lead dog the scenery never changes

Latest posts