Texas HS football

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
Yeah, the Alvarado Indians are headed to the State 3A semifinals... Got that far last year and lost to Henderson and I think we are playing them again. I pity the fools. We are undefeated and aim to stay that way. This is exciting. Next to deer season and church, football rules.

The high school I went to made it to the second round .. that's the first time since the 60's they made it that far..

Lammie":3fa9nyld said:
Yeah, the Alvarado Indians are headed to the State 3A semifinals... Got that far last year and lost to Henderson and I think we are playing them again. I pity the fools. We are undefeated and aim to stay that way. This is exciting. Next to deer season and church, football rules.
Pround for you Lammie...saw highlights of Henderson's game the other night. Looked pretty goood...If not htem you might get "Chapel Hill" out of Tyler. They're undefeated too.

It's Henderson. I think back in Corsicana. I think we are both undefeated.

Thing that has chapped me a little is the lack of local tv news coverage. They talked about Stephenville last week. A hundred miles away, and noting about us. I guess we aren't a big enough. There is football in other than 5A schools. Six man is the best game going.

Lammie":299l53q8 said:

Thing that has chapped me a little is the lack of local tv news coverage. They talked about Stephenville last week. A hundred miles away, and noting about us. I guess we aren't a big enough. There is football in other than 5A schools. Six man is the best game going.

Does the faculty still guarantee the players grades? :lol:

Lammie":1oj3f644 said:

Closest coverage I've seen to you guys was a bit about Desoto...everything else is nothing but DFW area. Best of luck to you.

I SHARE YOUR NEWS MEDIA PAIN.
WE WENT THRU THREE WEEKS OF HOW GOOD UVA WAS AND THAT THEY HAD A CHANCE IN THE SUPERBOWL.
THEN LOWLY VA TECH ARRIVED AND PUT AN END TO ALL THAT. QUITE AN UPSET TO HEAR THE LOCAL PRESS TELL IT.
UVA DOES FINALLY HAVE A GOOD COACH WHO IS A GOOD GUY TOO AND I HAVE TROUBLE ROOTING AGAINST HIM BUT FIVE WEEKS AGO THEY WERE SENDING LETTERS TO THE STUDENTS AND ALUMNI BEGGING THEM TO COME TO THE GAMES.

TexasBred":39klp3ks said:
Lammie":39klp3ks said:

Closest coverage I've seen to you guys was a bit about Desoto...everything else is nothing but DFW area. Best of luck to you.

I actually icalled a radio station last year and reminded them that Southlake is NOT the only high school around.

Yeah, Alvarado is going to State! We beat Henderson 35 to 13. We play Tyler Chapel Hill Friday night at Cowboys Stadium. So proud of those boys.

Latest posts