Texas cows for sale in middle Georgia.

Help Support CattleToday:

Good looking mommas. I bet they'd stay put with most 5 strands, especially the Beefmasters. A few days to get over the squirts from green Georgia grass and they'll probably settle in happy as pigs in a mud hole.
I see just one brindle in the bunch. The CL ad didn't mention what they were bred to tho.

I would think they are trader cows that have been put together. I'm sure if you wanted some good cows all you'd have to do is ride out to Temple and pick and choose the one's you wanted shipped to you. Those are the type of cows that thrive around here and even at a 50% cull rate you'd be looking alright IMO.

True Grit Farms":3iaktc2h said:
I would think they are trader cows that have been put together. I'm sure if you wanted some good cows all you'd have to do is ride out to Temple and pick and choose the one's you wanted shipped to you. Those are the type of cows that thrive around here and even at a 50% cull rate you'd be looking alright IMO.

Believe it or not their to high right here right now.

callmefence":2n9r8vl4 said:
True Grit Farms":2n9r8vl4 said:

I'm within a few miles of those grit. I'll go kick the tires for you. Just let me send that 7 Barb with em.

callmefence":1y9v8jj9 said:
True Grit Farms":1y9v8jj9 said:

If a feller was willing to travel to Texas... what could he buy some pretty good, thin, 2nd and 3rd trimester breds with some ear for?

Wish I had room all they need is groceries. Heavy bred 2-6 yo and trucking included? I'd be suspicious doesn't sound right to me.

callmefence":2agmyapx said:
True Grit Farms":2agmyapx said:

I seen some really nice 2-3 year old 7-8 month bred black cows sell in Eastland TX last week for lots less than that. Probably didn t average 850 and looked lots better than those.

JMJ Farms":xc2mzai0 said:
callmefence":xc2mzai0 said:
True Grit Farms":xc2mzai0 said:

If a feller was willing to travel to Texas... what could he buy some pretty good, thin, 2nd and 3rd trimester breds with some ear for?

Those priced at pretty much what we got for some solid mouth pairs last week. Middle age to young breds should be 700 to 950. Older breds will be right at packer price.