Texas A&M

Help Support CattleToday:

papavillars":4jxriovl said:
Hey TB, did Alan and Oregon send ya'll those ugly a$$ uniforms?

:yuck: :yuck: I wondered about that but I still think those Oregon has been wearing are much worse than those things the Aggies had on. I did like the helmet tho. They played about as ugly as the uniforms they were wearing. :nod: We couldn't beat those coon asses even 40 years ago when I was there. Course we hardly beat anybody back then except the Masonic School for the Blind and Deaf.

Well at least Baylor went down also. The way the Ducks have played the last three games they'll be lucky to win either one of their last two games.

denvermartinfarms":2yvzq96u said:
Who cares what they were wearing. A&M lost, that's the main thing isn't it?

Careful Denver. They may not have two bad weeks in a row and I'll get to throw that back at you. :nod: ;-) Course with our luck it will be about 15 degrees, iced over and snowing when we come in to Mo. :shock:

TexasBred":3qcqs1yb said:
denvermartinfarms":3qcqs1yb said:

Careful Denver. They may not have two bad weeks in a row and I'll get to throw that back at you. :nod: ;-) Course with our luck it will be about 15 degrees, iced over and snowing when we come in to Mo. :shock:
I would say that's very possible. If it wasn't for there QB I wouldn't have a problem with them, but he is really sickening to me.

TexasBred":3klo3iuf said:
denvermartinfarms":3klo3iuf said:

I'm looking forward to that game TB. Buddy has tickets but I think I'll stay home as the holidays are upon us.

denvermartinfarms":2y26ng3a said:
I would say that's very possible. If it wasn't for there QB I wouldn't have a problem with them, but he is really sickening to me.

I understand. Defenses hate him too so I'm sure he's not worried much about you or me. ;-)

J&D Cattle":24sqc82n said:
TexasBred":24sqc82n said:
denvermartinfarms":24sqc82n said:

I'm looking forward to that game TB. Buddy has tickets but I think I'll stay home as the holidays are upon us.

Sure hope it's sunshiny, warm and nice. At least those that go can enjoy the game too.

TB, I'm hearing some reports that say he's going to announce if he's going pro before their bowl game. Then one report stating that's not the case. I think all players and coaches should have to wait until after their final game, it's not fair to the rest of the team, the recruits can still jump ship if needed.

What's the word down there? It's a foregone conclusion he's gone, but will he wait to announce you think?

Alan":2nyb4m1s said:
TB, I'm hearing some reports that say he's going to announce if he's going pro before their bowl game. Then one report stating that's not the case. I think all players and coaches should have to wait until after their final game, it's not fair to the rest of the team, the recruits can still jump ship if needed.

What's the word down there? It's a foregone conclusion he's gone, but will he wait to announce you think?
I heard the same thing. Sumlin said he would not interfere. And I agree with the wait til the season is over. Just do deflating to the rest of the team to know you're losing a top player or the coach who recruited you.

Latest posts