Texans: FILE STORM INSURANCE CLAIMS B4 FRI

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":2i2im4kq said:
True Grit Farms":2i2im4kq said:
It's hard to notify your insurance agent when everyone is fighting for survival.

True enough. But still good information to have and well worth posting. Thanks boondocks

Quoting the fake news network turned me off. I went to Fox News and didn't find anything about "insurance in Texas".

True Grit Farms":3evt5rbs said:
callmefence":3evt5rbs said:
True Grit Farms":3evt5rbs said:
It's hard to notify your insurance agent when everyone is fighting for survival.

True enough. But still good information to have and well worth posting. Thanks boondocks

Quoting the fake news network turned me off. I went to Fox News and didn't find anything about "insurance in Texas".

I hate to have to be the one to tell you. But fox is fake as well. Just fake to the right.

http://www.propertyinsurancecoveragelaw ... -into-law/

True Grit Farms":1xgbhpym said:
callmefence":1xgbhpym said:
True Grit Farms":1xgbhpym said:

I have never had a problem.
Might on this one if I end up with a claim. Farm Bureau has always been great here through Alicia, Jerry, Rita and Ike. There wasn't even a fence standing on this place after Rita, the only structure that didn't receive damage was the house.
I have heard more horror stories about flood.

callmefence":1y8c9bbj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1y8c9bbj said:
Yes indeed, if you are the litigious type by all means file early and often.

There's nothing litigious about filing a insurance claim on a policy you paid for.... Einstein

I know you pound posts for a living just stop using your head to do it.

Read the article or have Ol'243 read it to you.

TennesseeTuxedo":1tyfx0sn said:
callmefence":1tyfx0sn said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1tyfx0sn said:
Yes indeed, if you are the litigious type by all means file early and often.

There's nothing litigious about filing a insurance claim on a policy you paid for.... Einstein

**** you in the neck

callmefence":1qke6uwo said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1qke6uwo said:
callmefence":1qke6uwo said:

be nice you in the neck

I rest my case.

TennesseeTuxedo":d4lamzhr said:
callmefence":d4lamzhr said:
TennesseeTuxedo":d4lamzhr said:
I rest my case.

Just like you always do.

Did you read the article Andrew? It has to do with curbing frivolous lawsuits and was passed long before this storm came about.

I understand that completely. It also greatly complicate s the ability to contest a insurance companies settlement offer.
Let's be clear. This protects insurance companies from lawsuits. Will I don't necessarily disagree with the bill. I STAND by my one and only statement that for millions of people who have everything they own. Including the proof of what they owned somewhere in the gulf of Mexico. This is good to know information. And I again thank boondocks for posting it.
But I understand your inability to look past the politics and see that.
No worries we're good

I don't see how limiting interest and recovery of attorney fees, etc has anything to do with curbing frivolous law suits... I can see how the other parts of it may help, but that last bullet point hurts the people with genuine claims alone.. If it's a frivolous and unfounded suit, then they probably don't get repaid anyhow

callmefence":2760kq2x said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2760kq2x said:
callmefence":2760kq2x said:
Just like you always do.

Did you read the article Andrew? It has to do with curbing frivolous lawsuits and was passed long before this storm came about.

I understand that completely. It also greatly complicate s the ability to contest a insurance companies settlement offer.
Let's be clear. This protects insurance companies from lawsuits. Will I don't necessarily disagree with the bill. I STAND by my one and only statement that for millions of people who have everything they own. Including the proof of what they owned somewhere in the gulf of Mexico. This is good to know information. And I again thank boondocks for posting it.
No worries we're good

It only affects people who intend to file a lawsuit. Sadly many of the folks who have been flooded out don't have flood insurance to begin with so they are in a world of hurt. Those with flood insurance will hopefully be made whole, eventually.

TennesseeTuxedo":2qejw3jt said:
callmefence":2qejw3jt said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2qejw3jt said:

No worries we're good

It only affects people who intend to file a lawsuit. Sadly many of the folks who have been flooded out don't have flood insurance to begin with so they are in a world of hurt. Those with flood insurance will hopefully be made whole, eventually.

Nice spin

TT. You are a great friend and Andrew is a noble Texan. I am 100 % for tort reform. ONLY, if it truly targets frivolous laws suits that benefit no one but the attorneys. After reading this one, it has the smell of a sweetheart deal for insurance companies. I downloaded the actual bill. Takes some thorough reading. I see good and bad in it.

callmefence":hl1nipjx said:
True Grit Farms":hl1nipjx said:
callmefence":hl1nipjx said:

I hate to have to be the one to tell you. But fox is fake as well. Just fake to the right.

http://www.propertyinsurancecoveragelaw ... -into-law/

Amen. If everyone would turn off the TV and walk outside, they'd find that 99% of the population gets along just fine no matter what side of the aisle they're from.

Latest posts