test

Help Support CattleToday:

You don't have time to proof read your posts? I wouldn't either if I posted 30 in one day. For being a big time rancher you sure have a lot of time of your hands.

Sorry everyone, I felt the need to come back and edit my post. I was WRONG... she only made 28 posts yesterday. Please forgive me for any inconvience. :oops: :oops:

certherfbeef":2njaprgs said:
You don't have time to proof read your posts? I wouldn't either if I posted 30 in one day. For being a big time rancher you sure have a lot of time of your hands.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Almost forgot my hat :cboy:

Did you forget that I told you I also have a real job. I guess its just lucky for me my real job is not very time consuming.

txshowmom":1odbo4b8 said:
Did you forget that I told you I also have a real job. I guess its just lucky for me my real job is not very time consuming.

I was going t say something, but then I remembeted this:

Don't argue with an idiot. People watchiing may not be able to tell the difference.

Don't argue with an idiot. People watchiing may not be able to tell the difference.

Thankyou for reminding me of that La. I hope you don't think I am an idiot. :oops:

certherfbeef":33sjd0cv said:

Thankyou for reminding me of that La. I hope you don't think I am an idiot. :oops:
Missi, how many times have I ever argured with you?

if one word "test" can cause such a commotion i hate to see what some other words would do here is my own test

"maybe"