Test

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
It's just one question, so take your time and think about it.
PRE-SCHOOL TEST

Pre-school children were asked the following question:

"In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling?"
bus.jpg

Look carefully at the picture.

Do you know the answer?

(The only possible answers are "left" or "right.")

Think about it

Still don't know?

Okay, I'll tell you

The pre-schoolers all answered "left."

When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling in the left direction?"

They answered:

"Because you can't see the door."

How do you feel now ???
I know, me too.

Dun, I was just about to go out the door to check on cattle and start work but after that, I'm not sure that I should be driving.

:lol: :oops: :shock: And I've gotta drive home~~Myohmy,how dumb am I..

The bus is driving from the right of my screen to the left of my screen. How do I know.....................................................

It's Dun's joke, I'll let him tell you when he is ready.

;-)

Called in my grandson before anwering. Brandon's in kindergarden so it might be to old for him. He said the same thing as the other pre-schoolers said. No door. I told him it's not nice to be smarter than papa. He laughed. Told him I had to punish him and we had to go to DQ to get ice cream. Couldn't just take him so I had to take all 5. The twins said "Your Great Papa". I said I know. Little do they know it's good to be Papa.

Dick

Pretty much. Love to love on those guys and they think Papa IS king. Al 5 are boys.

Brandon
Devin
Trenton

(the twins)
Cameron and Camdon

I don't like rhyming the names because it just makes it harder for me to get mad at them. CAMERON, CAMDON, just who are you anyway?

Dick

That theory doesn't work over here, as we drive on the other side of the road to you cackhanded lot who drive on the right hand side. :( :lol: :help:

kyblockhead":2bfkpevg said:
What does "cackhanded" mean? Don't know whether to be offended or thank you.

it's original meaning meant someone who is left handed, as to a right handed person they look clumsy, and backwards. now it just means to do things backwards round the wrong way.

Latest posts