test pic

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

DSC00034.jpg

Triple D":394hk1zo said:
birdog":394hk1zo said:
Looks like you did it right. I posted my first pics just the other night.
P.S. Nice looking herd.

Many thanks.
Actually those belong to a friend of mine. I ain't as far along as he is. :cry: But I'll get there one day I hope. This is what my herd looks like. I got a name for this cows but I can't say it on here. :)
DSC00084.jpg

MULDOON":3mtkyyz9 said:
I see by your picture , that you live in South Texas!! Those Mesquite trees really stand out!!
What kind of bull do you have covering them??

I see you post as being in central Tx. Believe it or not that picture ain't S.Tx. but it's central Tx. too. Limestone Co. I've been working on that mesquite with a dozer and then follow up what sprouts up with remedy. It'll be a never ending battle but I'm gonna keep fighting it. 8)

Yes, there is plenty of mesquite in Central Texas. I live in Bosque county and we have it around here. I was raised around Graham (Young county - North TX), and I think there is even more mesquite up in that part of the country.

Triple D,

Hello neighbor! I'm just a couple of counties west of you. Did some work over in the Groesbeck area a couple of years ago - building fence and welding for a man over there.

MULDOON":23rj0tha said:
Wow I didn't know that it got up that North, I'm in Fayette county.
It is a on going battle!! :mad: :mad: Mesquite & huisatch, And I forgot bout the prickly pear cactus,

Yep it's up here. Don't know if it's true but I've heard you can track the path of mesquite from the old days when they drove cattle from down south to the north country. I know I can beat it, got too many people around me who have. It's just tough going. I got cactus too. :cry:

TXBobcat":1o3etkk3 said:
Yes, there is plenty of mesquite in Central Texas. I live in Bosque county and we have it around here. I was raised around Graham (Young county - North TX), and I think there is even more mesquite up in that part of the country.

Triple D,

Hello neighbor! I'm just a couple of counties west of you. Did some work over in the Groesbeck area a couple of years ago - building fence and welding for a man over there.

Howdy back at ya,
I'm originaly from E. Tx. in Sabine co. Long story. I'm just south of Groesbeck back toward Kosse. That mans name wouldn't be C. Radney by any chance would it? He's gotta nice operation east of Groesbeck.

Interesting, it seems cedars try to take over everything aroung here. they arent that bad a guess if you dont let them go too bad.

hey Triple D, i'm surprised no one else has mentioned it yet........why don't you register & join us?

Hey neighbor!

I'm in the next county west.. Falls County! Plenty of mesquite around here too.. we've pretty much got it gone on the home place, but still have to spray sprouts every year.

txag":2j61e9kl said:
hey Triple D, i'm surprised no one else has mentioned it yet........why don't you register & join us?

Thanks for the invite. I will one of these days. I'm not sure It would be ok to register from this desk top though. Kinda one of the guberment deals if you know what I mean. ;-)

TheBullLady":1aqdy01e said:
Hey neighbor!

I'm in the next county west.. Falls County! Plenty of mesquite around here too.. we've pretty much got it gone on the home place, but still have to spray sprouts every year.

Nice to meet you mam,
I got a good friend over there between Lot and Rosebud. Actually he's the one helping me clean my place up. He's got a little case dozer and we kinda help each other out.

Latest posts