Terroists Are SO Stupid!

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Terroists being so hung up on Islam, Jihad, dying for Allah that they somehow forget they can be EASILY PROFILED! Ok...nothing wrong with profiling, right? It's called "situational awareness" among the gun people...

If the terroists REALLY wanted to sneak in and blow up something in the US of A, they would: (1) Get a Haircut, (2) Shave, (3) Wear some real "male" clothing, and (4) Shut up about Allah.

That way, they could assimilate into American society, merge with the crowds, and sneak their bombs, missles, bioterrowism as "mainstream" citizens.

Oh...I forgot...some of them ARE "Americans" who have joined the cause as "normal looking individuals"...brainwashed by those wearing Sheets...

However, the terrorist guys are about as willing to look like "regular" people as they are to allowing women to hold jobs, drive, and dress like girls/women, and travel without a male chaperone... Probably won't happen in my lifetime...LOL.

JMO

I wander sometimes who started that promise of seven virgins. And on top of that how can they be so dumb they believe it.

Cal

Latest posts