Terrible Accident After the UK Game

Help Support CattleToday:

And a 'not accident' during the post game KyU celebration..
just good ol boys havin a little fun... :roll:
benice drunks.
https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/cri ... 06160.html
Won't mom be proud of little Johnny now?
State_Street1.jpg

Don't know why people have to drink and act like morons to have a little fun. Not to mention think it's okay to get behind the wheel.
The little boy here is my 2nd cousin. Our whole family is in shock and heartbroken.

FlyingLSimmentals":2n8ok6ct said:
Don't know why people have to drink and act like morons to have a little fun. Not to mention think it's okay to get behind the wheel.
The little boy here is my 2nd cousin. Our whole family is in shock and heartbroken.

Mike

Extending my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I will keep this on my mind. Extremely distressing.

Prayers for you and the family. I don't know why getting drunk is so attractive. I cocktail waitressed for years, and the stupidity you saw was unbelievable. I am not against alcohol just against the lack of responsibility and yes, the ones that have to act like morons. I take it 18 is legal in Ky? here it is 21, and as I get older I am not so sure that is bad. Especially with driving. Praying that the little guy will recover .

Conflicting reports on his status. Best I can find at the moment is that they are praying for a miracle. I had seen posts earlier that he had passed.

The four year old boy's name is Marco

Absolutely tragic. I don't have the words to describe how a life or lives can be changed in an instant. Often so very senselessly. Prayers for all from my house.

Family needs some privacy so trying to limit some of the details. But yes it's bad and he needs a miracle. So please keep the prayers coming they do help. Did hear a very small positive today.

Yes, my little cousin has passed away and hopefully some of his precious organs can save the lives of some other little ones. He looked just like his daddy and I was told he was holding daddy's hand when he was hit. So fortunate the rest of the family wasn't hurt. Feel so helpless. I Know how tough it was for dad and mom and my brother and I when we lost my other brother at a young age. I'm trying to keep my emotions and anger at bay. I'd better go now.

Latest posts