Tennessee

Help Support CattleToday:

stocky

Reaction score
I just got to Nashville this afternoon for the weekend and it is snowing and miserable. Is this you Tennessee people's idea of global warming? Not quite what I expected after hearing people say how warm it is here.

stocky":1b4viqk5 said:
I just got to Nashville this afternoon for the weekend and it is snowing and miserable. Is this you Tennessee people's idea of global warming? Not quite what I expected after hearing people say how warm it is here.

We heard that there might be a bunch of Yankees headed this way so we thought this might keep them from becomming da*n yankees. Just stick around a while, you'll like some of our weather. For the meantime, you may need to borrow a couple of Crowder's big'uns to keep you warm.

Stocky,

Find a couple of Crowder's dainty Hefiers to snuggle up to help keep you warm. I'm sure Crowder and WarPaint would mind sharing a couple if their cuzins.

Nowland Farms":13m3ph48 said:
Stocky,

Find a couple of Crowder's dainty Hefiers to snuggle up to help keep you warm. I'm sure Crowder and WarPaint would mind sharing a couple if their cuzins.
That's a kind gesture Nowland, but I dont have any available at this moment. Paint took em all to Virginia.

Crowderfarms":wuf7pt5w said:
Nowland Farms":wuf7pt5w said:
Stocky,

That's a kind gesture Nowland, but I dont have any available at this moment. Paint took em all to Virginia.

Hmmmmm, so he had to take the BIG TRAILER, huh?

Crowder, sounds like everyone is very generous in their offers of your help. We probably wont remember too much about this cool spell in August, anyway.

stocky":9om5tkhn said:
Crowder, sounds like everyone is very generous in their offers of your help. We probably wont remember too much about this cool spell in August, anyway.
All I can say is I was getting used to T-Shirt weather and all this had to blow in here. All the leaves on the trees are curling up or turning yellow.It's happened here before, but dang I hate all these clothes!

Latest posts