Tennessee Roll Call!

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
Hey all,
Being fairly new to the sight, I was just wondering who all is from Tennessee?? I know that I have "chatted" with some of you, but it would be nice to know who you are and where you are located.
:cboy:
Brian Henley
Palmyra, TN

I live and work (my day job) in Brentwood. The family farm is 4 hours to the north in Warsaw, KY and sadly I only get to go up about every six weeks or so. I hope to change that in the near future and at least split my time between the 2 locations.

Go Vols! The beautiful mountains of Greene County- our biggest claim to fame is President Andrew Johnson and The Band Perry.

I'm in Birchwood, Meigs county TN
20 N of Chattanooga.
Best know for me! And that other monkey thing across the river in Decatur.

If your ever comin my way give a toot and we can have coffee.
SL

Hoss
Manchester ????????? Home of Bates caskets----- the last purchase you will ever make!
Go figure--Jack Daniel is in a dry county.
Years ago on my day job I took the Quality Inn Motel over under federal foreclosure.
SL

Good Morning Tennesseans,

I live on a farm about 5 miles west of Spring Hill. The county line between Maury County and Williamson County actually runs through my farm. Some of it is in each of the counties.

I have a small black Angus cow/calf operation plus I work a part-time job in Franklin. Keeps me out of the pool halls and out of trouble.

Tom in TN

Sir Loin":3maylkva said:
I'm in Birchwood, Meigs county TN
20 N of Chattanooga.
Best know for me! And that other monkey thing across the river in Decatur.

If your ever comin my way give a toot and we can have coffee.
SL

Hoss
Manchester ????????? Home of Bates caskets----- the last purchase you will ever make!
Go figure--Jack Daniel is in a dry county.
Years ago on my day job I took the Quality Inn Motel over under federal foreclosure.
SL

Yep.....Batesville Casket Company. Folks are just dying to buy one :mrgreen:

Tom in TN":1bnbm4dy said:
Good Morning Tennesseans,

I live on a farm about 5 miles west of Spring Hill. The county line between Maury County and Williamson County actually runs through my farm. Some of it is in each of the counties.

I have a small black Angus cow/calf operation plus I work a part-time job in Franklin. Keeps me out of the pool halls and out of trouble.

Tom in TN

Tom that is beautiful country with alot of civil war history. Hang on to that farm. Sadly the development in that area has went crazy in recent years. The upside is that your place will be worth a fortune!

Pleasant View here between Nashville and Clarksville. Cheatham county is Palmyra in Montgomery County?

BSE,
Yes, Palmyra is in Montgomery county. We are basically just across the river from Clarksville. Palmyra, Shiloh, Cunningham are all in basically the same area and it just depends on where your property is as to what zip code you have.

Where abouts in Pleasant View are you located?

I think we all need to have a get together @ a central location to get to meet one another.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
SL

PS: If anyone is ever coming my way and has time to stop for coffee I would be more then happy to buy.

Sir Loin":1ek65cv3 said:
I think we all need to have a get together @ a central location to get to meet one another.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
SL

PS: If anyone is ever coming my way and has time to stop for coffee I would be more then happy to buy.

Seems like Murfreesboro might be central to most of us. :?: I would be up for a little get together at a diner or something.

shaz":2gi6cxwn said:
Petersburg Tn,

Right now, I live and work in Lewisburg.

shaz, do you know Will Wilson out near Cornersville? He has bought several cows from me and he also bought a Balancer bull from me not long ago. Scott Sorrells has a pretty good looking herd of Gelbvieh and Balancer cattle there in Petersburg. I have used semen from one of his bulls Carolina 5432P.

HOSS":e9xdfjca said:
shaz":e9xdfjca said:
Petersburg Tn,

Right now, I live and work in Lewisburg.

shaz, do you know Will Wilson out near Cornersville? He has bought several cows from me and he also bought a Balancer bull from me not long ago. Scott Sorrells has a pretty good looking herd of Gelbvieh and Balancer cattle there in Petersburg. I have used semen from one of his bulls Carolina 5432P.

I don't know Will Wilson but Scott Sorrells is right down the road from me. He delivered a bull I bought last year and he had some bulls in the seedstock plus sale.

Re:
Seems like Murfreesboro might be central to most of us. I would be up for a little get together at a diner or something.
Sounds fine to me! How about the Quality Inn right at the interstate? It has/had a small private meeting room @ no charge?
And we can eat! How about first thing in the morning and we can have breakfast? Or a Cracker Barrel ?
Next exit for me ???
Any time is fine with me!
Now all you have to do is set the date and time.
SL