Tennessee drought livestock assistance program

Help Support CattleToday:

midTN_Brangusman":pnf0kmds said:
M-5":pnf0kmds said:
midTN_Brangusman":pnf0kmds said:
I pay the government thousands of dollars a year in taxes, I don't see how its freeloading if I accept some of it back.
so I should ask for money if my roofing business slows down due to dry weather. You do what you want but governments role is not to prop up people that failed to plan . the farming industry would not need welfare today if the free market was allowed to work like it should.

The government is offering this funding to farmers, if they don't take it meth head bubbua in the trailer park will get it. But what do I know, I just have a masters in aerospace engineering and work for the DOD, Im sure your much more educated on the matter with your roofing degree.
oh so you want to say your more intellectual because you have a piece of expensive toilet paper hanging on the wall. Let me explain something to you. You breathe the same air I do . you bleed the same color blood and at the end of it all you go into the same cold ground. All thats left is the memory and your reputation , you see I know quite a few farmers that take every dime they can from your precious employer .gov . people know they could not make it without welfare and quite often I hear they only have what they do because .gov pays them to be piss poor farmers. Don't matter that you prolly make a heII of alot more than most and you still got your hand out like a begger on the street and greed is something I can not live with. I prefer at the end of my life for my kids and grandkids to look around and say hard work morals ,values and self esteem are more valuable than than being known as the alternative.

M-5":2pf2e4qz said:
midTN_Brangusman":2pf2e4qz said:
M-5":2pf2e4qz said:
so I should ask for money if my roofing business slows down due to dry weather. You do what you want but governments role is not to prop up people that failed to plan . the farming industry would not need welfare today if the free market was allowed to work like it should.

The government is offering this funding to farmers, if they don't take it meth head bubbua in the trailer park will get it. But what do I know, I just have a masters in aerospace engineering and work for the DOD, Im sure your much more educated on the matter with your roofing degree.
oh so you want to say your more intellectual because you have a piece of expensive toilet paper hanging on the wall. Let me explain something to you. You breathe the same air I do . you bleed the same color blood and at the end of it all you go into the same cold ground. All thats left is the memory and your reputation , you see I know quite a few farmers that take every dime they can from your precious employer .gov . people know they could not make it without welfare and quite often I hear they only have what they do because .gov pays them to be be nice poor farmers. Don't matter that you prolly make a heII of alot more than most and you still got your hand out like a begger on the street and greed is something I can not live with. I prefer at the end of my life for my kids and grandkids to look around and say hard work morals ,values and self esteem are more valuable than than being known as the alternative.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That was great, you should run for office!

To be honest I didn't beg for any of it, simply filled out a form at my local FSA office. Even a dumba$$ like you could probably figure that out. But then again, scoops of dirt are complicated for you...

And btw If I ever need a rocket you'll be the first one I call . but next time your roof is leaking I hope you talk down to the roofer that's there to fix it and he has his fill of your high and mighty attitude and fixes that leak but some folks might just be smart enough to not fix a leak you don't see and it leaks for yrs and you might get a some gov assistance to replace those trusses decking and roof.

M-5":38t0v4iq said:
And btw If I ever need a rocket you'll be the first one I call . but next time your roof is leaking I hope you talk down to the roofer that's there to fix it and he has his fill of your high and mighty attitude and fixes that leak but some folks might just be smart enough to not fix a leak you don't see and it leaks for yrs and you might get a some gov assistance to replace those trusses decking and roof.

I would appreciate that. To be honest my neighbor has a roofing company, he is also a cattleman that got drought relief. Its not too complicated for him ;-)

midTN_Brangusman":35twvx3j said:
M-5":35twvx3j said:
midTN_Brangusman":35twvx3j said:
oh so you want to say your more intellectual because you have a piece of expensive toilet paper hanging on the wall. Let me explain something to you. You breathe the same air I do . you bleed the same color blood and at the end of it all you go into the same cold ground. All thats left is the memory and your reputation , you see I know quite a few farmers that take every dime they can from your precious employer .gov . people know they could not make it without welfare and quite often I hear they only have what they do because .gov pays them to be be nice poor farmers. Don't matter that you prolly make a heII of alot more than most and you still got your hand out like a begger on the street and greed is something I can not live with. I prefer at the end of my life for my kids and grandkids to look around and say hard work morals ,values and self esteem are more valuable than than being known as the alternative.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That was great, you should run for office!

To be honest I didn't beg for any of it, simply filled out a form at my local FSA office. Even a dumba$$ like you could probably figure that out. But then again, scoops of dirt are complicated for you...

Yes I'm just a dumb azz country boy that knows you gotta get a shovel and wheel barrow or put the bucket on the tractor get 2 scoops of dirt . when you can be miles down the road by backing up to your chute . reach over in back of truck or wslk over to barn grab 4 chock blocks lay them down by back tires to mark the exact spot pull up enough to place them correctly and back up on them . then you load them back up and go. You see one time I tried to get a gov job and guess what . they wouldnt hire me because I was over qualified , worked too hard and could think for myself.

I have to say I'm with 5 and grit.

No offense to anyone. There's a difference in a tax exemption and being paid for something you didn't produce. I'd probably have more than I do if I would have took every thing I've been eligible for at one time or another. Or maybe not

callmefence":3gh89xp5 said:

No offense to anyone. There's a difference in a tax exemption and being paid for something you didn't produce. I'd probably have more than I do if I would have took every thing I've been eligible for at one time or another. Or maybe not
it's because we're not rocket scientist . we're too dumb because we don't have a masters degree.

M-5":3lnyaywd said:
callmefence":3lnyaywd said:

it's because we're not rocket scientist . we're too dumb because we don't have a masters degree.

It's a miracle either one of us got the ****ing bull to jump in the trailer......

callmefence":3tl9u07j said:
M-5":3tl9u07j said:
callmefence":3tl9u07j said:

It's a miracle either one of us got the be nice bull to jump in the trailer......
must be because our bulls gots dem fancy papers degrees on them. I actually think mine has a PhD in procreation .

M-5":1tuazo2c said:
callmefence":1tuazo2c said:
M-5":1tuazo2c said:

It's a miracle either one of us got the be nice bull to jump in the trailer......
must be because our bulls gots dem fancy papers degrees on them. I actually think mine has a PhD in procreation .

I got a phd

Digger

callmefence":3chegm2h said:

From what little I know I think you'd of been very well off taking what was available to you Fenceman. It's very easy to rip the taxpayers off when your self employed and fish or farm part time...legally. Having a good woman that'll do what it takes and can make it happen helps tremendously also.
Myself, if you want it take it, you definitely deserve it. I either have to much pride or don't need it bad enough myself. But please don't talk bad about the other folk's that take it, even if their freeloaders and deadbeats and have never worked. They need it to eat, and feed their kids among other things.

Latest posts