Anonymous...........

jack.diamond":2pzlz558 said:
If you think Bubba Crowder's a poet,

the choice of his lyrics don't show it,

it'd be no surprise,

Longfellow wise,

If the man up and told him to "stow it"

Anonymous...........

I'm thinkin' of it as "Tennessee Rap". Put a beat to it. The boy is a hit. Cattle Today members buy millions of copys of the debut cd, "Crowder for President"--Straight Out of Bug Tussle.

Crowder & Co are a huge hit, and live the high life for a number of years. But the road inevitably takes a toll. When their 3rd CD (Mama Tried--) debuted at No. 566 on the Billboard poll, the band disbanded due to "personal and creative" differences.

Crowder was later involved in a nasty tasering incident outside a Nashville Hooters. It involved a Titans cheerleader and a farm supply cap and a hooters calendar for 2007. The Nashville police file on the case is somehow missing.

:lol:

john250":21harayd said:
jack.diamond":21harayd said:
If you think Bubba Crowder's a poet,

the choice of his lyrics don't show it,

it'd be no surprise,

Longfellow wise,

If the man up and told him to "stow it"

Anonymous...........

I'm thinkin' of it as "Tennessee Rap". Put a beat to it. The boy is a hit. Cattle Today members buy millions of copys of the debut cd, "Crowder for President"--Straight Out of Bug Tussle.

Crowder & Co are a huge hit, and live the high life for a number of years. But the road inevitably takes a toll. When their 3rd CD (Mama Tried--) debuted at No. 566 on the Billboard poll, the band disbanded due to "personal and creative" differences.

Crowder was later involved in a nasty tasering incident outside a Nashville Hooters. It involved a Titans cheerleader and a farm supply cap and a hooters calendar for 2007. The Nashville police file on the case is somehow missing.

:lol:
That's got to be one of the funniest things I ever read.... :clap:

Latest posts