Tennessee Cattleman's Association Conference

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone on the boards is attending the Tennessee Cattleman's Association Conference in Murfreesboro tomorrow and/or Saturday? I will be there exhibiting the Feed Store (Diamond-H Farm & Feed Supply) so if you do plan to attend, stop by and say hello!

TN Cattle Man":3isj1rsq said:
Just curious if anyone on the boards is attending the Tennessee Cattleman's Association Conference in Murfreesboro tomorrow and/or Saturday? I will be there exhibiting the Feed Store (Diamond-H Farm & Feed Supply) so if you do plan to attend, stop by and say hello!

Where in the Boro? I'll be passing through Sat. afternoon.

TennesseeTuxedo":1js5eggm said:
TN Cattle Man":1js5eggm said:

Murfreesboro Convention Center (Embassy Suites, 530 BRANDIES CIRCLE) ... I believe it ends at noon on Saturday

TN Cattle Man":d1pra3x4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":d1pra3x4 said:
TN Cattle Man":d1pra3x4 said:

Murfreesboro Convention Center (Embassy Suites, 530 BRANDIES CIRCLE) ... I believe it ends at noon on Saturday

Shoot! Maybe next year.

Latest posts