Temp swings over the year

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
Exactly 6 months ago we set an all time high temp record of 49.6C (121F), and last night was the coldest night of the year at -26C(-15F) for a temperature difference of 75C or 146F
Cows survive it all regardless

20210629_181306.jpg

20201114_104537.jpg

If I remember correctly we only had 6 days in July that didn't hit 100. We haven't gone below 0 yet but it hasn't got above freezing the last 4 days and the 10 day forecast is entirely below freezing. My guess is that is because it was summer in July and it is winter now. Listing the seasons according to me favorites it would be fall, spring, winter, summer. I can take the cold and lot better than the heat.

If I remember correctly we only had 6 days in July that didn't hit 100. We haven't gone below 0 yet but it hasn't got above freezing the last 4 days and the 10 day forecast is entirely below freezing. My guess is that is because it was summer in July and it is winter now. Listing the seasons according to me favorites it would be fall, spring, winter, summer. I can take the cold and lot better than the heat.
It all depends on what you need to do... I'm alright down to about 0 and up to about 100, much beyond that I don't do a whole lot.. that said, I'd rather sit under a tree with a beer at 105 that freezing my arse off

It all depends on what you need to do... I'm alright down to about 0 and up to about 100, much beyond that I don't do a whole lot.. that said, I'd rather sit under a tree with a beer at 105 that freezing my arse off
At 100 I am in the house by the AC. It doesn't matter what needs to get done. At 0 I can bundle up and stay outside and get a job done. There are some things I will avoid at 0, like turning wrenches. But at 100 I am seeking out that AC. Back when I was falling timber I went to Alaska every summer to avoid the heat.

At 100 I am in the house by the AC. It doesn't matter what needs to get done. At 0 I can bundle up and stay outside and get a job done. There are some things I will avoid at 0, like turning wrenches. But at 100 I am seeking out that AC. Back when I was falling timber I went to Alaska every summer to avoid the heat.
I have virtually no "insulation" or "padding".. I deal with heat better than cold

Latest posts