Tell me what you think!

Help Support CattleToday:

brahma_show_girl

Reaction score
Take a look at my show bull and heifer and tell me what you think.

TJ MR KING MANSO DOB: 1-24-07

Sire: JDH MARTIN MANSO Dam: SB LADY MANSO 132

Please keep in mind that he is not set up correctly. He is much longer bodied in person.

100_3526.jpg

100_3532.jpg

TJ MISS RAMBO FELICITY DOB: 12-18-06

Sire: TTT MR MAYRO SUVA 845 "Rambo" Dam: TJ Miss LH 3

100_3523.jpg

100_3529.jpg

Just looking for some other opinions. I happen to like them both but it is hard for me to judge them when I have been with them since birth, they are my little babies. It is ecspecially hard with the little bull since he was my first heifers first calf! I happen to be very pleased with both of them. These pics are recent.

I don't care for brimmers myself but they are both very long and "neat" for the breed, good luck with them ;-)

Nice calves. The bull could be longer bodied, and possibly his neck a little longer (hard to tell ) but overall pleasing. The heifer is good bodied, a little extra leather at the brisket.

Good luck! Aren't Brahman's wonderful for show calves when you've raised them from babies?

FlaAngus":otlbr9oz said:
I don't care for brimmers myself but they are both very long and "neat" for the breed, good luck with them ;-)

Brimmers, Oh now I get it. I htought they were funny looking rabbits. :lol:

Seriously, I dont know anything about them and less about shpowing, but they sure do look pretty if that counts for anything.

Latest posts