telephoning fish

Help Support CattleToday:

houstoncutter":3ik056sl said:
If your that poor of a fisherman, stay off the water we have enough idiots out here as it is....Take it to the bank, if I see you doing shocking are even her about you doing it, gamewarden will be my first call.. It bad enough that your cheating, but on top off that, with the homemade shocking systems that your are talking about you will make the fish in that area sterile....Sorta cutin your nose off in spite off your face

I told you, it doubles as an anchor, you won't catch me. :lol: The comment about fish being sterile is a load of BS, though. Fish and wildlife has shocking rigs they use to do population surveys. I don't really think they would shock fish if they thought they would be sterile.

dyates":3c5y7au9 said:
houstoncutter":3c5y7au9 said:
If your that poor of a fisherman, stay off the water we have enough idiots out here as it is....Take it to the bank, if I see you doing shocking are even her about you doing it, gamewarden will be my first call.. It bad enough that your cheating, but on top off that, with the homemade shocking systems that your are talking about you will make the fish in that area sterile....Sorta cutin your nose off in spite off your face

I told you, it doubles as an anchor, you won't catch me. :lol: The comment about fish being sterile is a load of BS, though. Fish and wildlife has shocking rigs they use to do population surveys. I don't really think they would shock fish if they thought they would be sterile.

I have to admit, I was told this by a fella at Texas Parks & Wildlife.....Poor fella had a doctarates in Bio. and Zoo.....but hey what the heck I am sure your better informed.....Only thing I wanta know is this......If a fella drives up with a trailer, and takes your cows and calves without paying for em....Would you consider this fella a theif.......???? If you do consider him a theif, mind telling me the difference between YOU and HIM

houstoncutter":pdc7qqpm said:
dyates":pdc7qqpm said:
houstoncutter":pdc7qqpm said:

I have to admit, I was told this by a fella at Texas Parks & Wildlife.....Poor fella had a doctarates in Bio. and Zoo.....but hey what the heck I am sure your better informed.....Only thing I wanta know is this......If a fella drives up with a trailer, and takes your cows and calves without paying for em....Would you consider this fella a theif.......???? If you do consider him a theif, mind telling me the difference between YOU and HIM

We did it for fun as kids and kept nothing, big catfish don't taste as good as the little ones anyway. Catch and release is catch and release. At least the ones we caught didn't have a sore mouth afterwards.

when I was a kid dad would clean ponds out for people he had a blasting box used to detonate dynamite that he used to shock the fish with so they could gather them before he cleaned the silt out because if you didn't remove them the mud and silt would kill them depleted the oxygen or something

Latest posts