teeth update

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
went to the dentist last thurs an he made the impression of my teeth an gums.so he has now started on my upper plate.going back in this coming thurs to see what he has gotten done.said that i should have my new teeth in 3wks.im so ready to chomp into some food.paid him $1475 before i left the office.

Owch,the billfold!!!
Had a tooth pulled myself week before last-don't know if I'll be able to get dentures,but I can still eat a steak with the teeth I've got

my hippocket has been doing some heavy bleeding over the last 3 months.but atlest its over now i hope.

Steve needs to have his pulled, too. He's been postponing forever.

Sounds a lot like my hubby too Lammie. he just needs a couple of fillings and a good cleaning. He keeps talking of just having them all pulled. :roll:

pulling/cutting teeth out aint cheap.it cost me $2000 to get 9 upper teeth pulled.an i had about 6 teeth filled on the bottom.an that cost $1000 or more.then i had a deep cleaning done on my bottom teeth.that was $400 for the cleaning.then $1475 for upper plate.so im out close to $6000 on the deal.

On the brighter side--
Dentist replaced a filling this past Wed.
Worst part was the shot (he calls it an injection) and it wasn't bad at all.
He was telling me about going to Omaha to watch LSU win the championship. He had a really good time.
Then after he got through poking around in my mouth, we got to talking guns. He has a .40 and really likes it. We are talking about getting together to go shoot.

I finally told him he had another patient waiting.
His dental assistant, whom I dearly love, :heart: gave me a big hug as I was leaving. My hero is Snoopy and she gave me a Charlie Brown and Snoopy book this last Christmas.)

I had a very nice visit to the dentist office.

everytime i go to my dentist he ask me how meny cows im gonna have to sell to pay his bill.an i tell him he has cost me 5 cows at $1500 ea.

Hope they make those steaks taste better. You are going to have to do a lot of eating to get good use out of them. Enjoy.

yeah im gonna have to eat alot so the teeth pay for themselves.plus im gonna have to get used to them.

bigbull338":gdywnevs said:
everytime i go to my dentist he ask me how meny cows im gonna have to sell to pay his bill.an i tell him he has cost me 5 cows at $1500 ea.

I told you to go to Mexico. For that kind of money you coulda got new teeth and owned controlling interest in a house with a red light on the front door.

My friends uncle makes teeth and dentures for a living. He has a little shop at his house. He used to make some on the side for people who didn't have insurance or couldn't afford the "correct" method of getting them. He would charge about $300 for a set but they shut him down from doing this. Now he can only make them for the dentists.

Jogeephus":3dupm5ul said:
My friends uncle makes teeth and dentures for a living. He has a little shop at his house. He used to make some on the side for people who didn't have insurance or couldn't afford the "correct" method of getting them. He would charge about $300 for a set but they shut him down from doing this. Now he can only make them for the dentists.

Typical government at its finest. Did you hear about the doctor that had his own little insurance plan going? Seems that it was $87.00 per month for all the doctor visits that you wanted. He got slapped down for doing that too...

Latest posts