Technology

Help Support CattleToday:

donnaIL

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

does anyone else save their photos to their screen saver? I have been meaning to log on here...but got caught up on 5 years of cattle pics, farm pics, wedding pics etc...

What did we do when we didn't have microwaves, vcr's not to mention cd's, I still don't have a cell phone...but just think about how much simpler things were ....even 25 years ago.

Isn't it nice:) what other wonderful things do you think will happen in the next 25 years... I will be 70 then.

I will start the answer.... maybe the bionic woman / man will become a reality, does anyone remember that show.

Donna

donnaIL":1zkn08da said:
I will start the answer.... maybe the bionic woman / man will become a reality, does anyone remember that show.

Donna

Oh yeah, I remember those shows quite well.

I am all for techno advances but I am extremely concerned about techno advances in things like germ warfare. We are entering times when terrorists can communicate rapidly in third world countries. You can get recipes for any kind of explosive device right on the internet. All of this technology advancement may bring need for bionic people.

I save mine in a photo album on the computor, downloaded from my digital camera.

I remember the prog: the Bionic Man, can you imagine an 80 year old man or woman tearing around the place, leaving spit/dribble where ever they go. how often will they need to change their walking sticks.

back when you needed an o k from your mule to go do something....with all thiis tech stuff you need a masters degree to be able to program your vcr or cell phone.... :D

Heck, when I was little, we watched a second hand black and white t.v.

But thinking back,
Red Skelton was on, no profanity, no ads for feminine hygeine, and such. Are we really making advances?