Tear her Up

Help Support CattleToday:

3MR":16ju8xqw said:
Alice":16ju8xqw said:
cowboy 2...cowboy 13...yeah, he was. I don't think he had anything to do with ttclm. 'Course, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Alice

he was on the anti-TTCLM crew
What does anti-TTCLM stand for? What did this individual do that was so wrong on this board? Take care. :cboy:

Hill Creek Farm":3qehxomm said:
3MR":3qehxomm said:
Alice":3qehxomm said:
cowboy 2...cowboy 13...yeah, he was. I don't think he had anything to do with ttclm. 'Course, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Alice

he was on the anti-TTCLM crew
What does anti-TTCLM stand for? What did this individual do that was so wrong on this board? Take care. :cboy:

I had nothing wrong with him until got some pretty nasty PM's from him and he started calling me names on the boards.

Sorry about the continued hijack... nice calf!

When you get booted all your post are deleted, I don't think he was ttclm, but he needs to learn some manners and board social skills. But he's just a kid.

Alan

Alan":2fdb0bwe said:
Sorry about the continued hijack... nice calf!

When you get booted all your post are deleted, I don't think he was ttclm, but he needs to learn some manners and board social skills. But he's just a kid.

Alan

I concure. No he was not ttclm. Just a young man that forgot his manners.

Alan":1hfclvdq said:
But he's just a kid.

I don't think that makes any difference. I think wether your a 'kid' or not, you should know when it is appropriate to say some things.

Overall faily nice heifer. Could have a bit more bone and spring of rib. Again she is still young and could grow into some of that.

~Britani~ 8)

Beefy":1kw3h41v said:
i guess i missed something. was cowboy13 one of the ones that got the boot? and if so what did he do?

Not sure what he did, but he had to be one of the ones that was booted -- there's no way Cowboy13 could keep his mouth shut this long.

I think that's a nice looking cow. Great color, maybe a little too thin through the ribs. Nice head. Would like to see her in about a year.[/i]

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it but it also looks like she's lacking in her rear, IMHO. Might be the shadows but from what I can tell, I'd like to see a little more rear on her. I agree with the others...there are some things she may grow into and should make a decent show prospect.

Jay