Reaction score
DOB:May 23 '06 250 lbs yesterday Out of our Angus herd bull
12.5% Chiania
62.5% Angus
25% Sim
PICT0015.JPG

Hill Creek Farm":3kpuwm0a said:
Nice looking show heifer.Take care and keep up the good work! :cboy:

Are you on drugs dude? She's ok. I'd have to see her later on in the year before I decide if I like her or not.

Alan":3s4zmhr3 said:
Cowboy 2.0,

You are truley back... nice :(

Alan

It's just his answers, sometimes they are off the wall. I think the heifer could have some potential, but she is way too young to make any decisions about her.

Cowboy 2.0":29gn82aa said:
Alan":29gn82aa said:
Cowboy 2.0,

Alan

It's just his answers, sometimes they are off the wall. I think the heifer could have some potential, but she is way too young to make any decisions about her.

Well then say that and not the first insulting thing that pops into your head.

Besides, if its too early to tell then you have no idea either.

PS: Do you think he was maybe, just possibly, could have been trying to be supportive of somebody instead of tearing them down. Try it, you might like it! :lol:

Cowboy 2.0":2esw4tpu said:
Alan":2esw4tpu said:
Cowboy 2.0,

Alan

Just remember you as "cowboy13". And the only thing you did that upset me was post a "PM" "private message" from Limi Chick Fitter.

Alan

Cowboy 2.0":1srfoyux said:
Alan":1srfoyux said:
Cowboy 2.0,

Alan

Your opinion, so keep some of your opinions to yourself. Ok? :cboy:

3MR":2lqqrhqv said:
Cowboy 2.0":2lqqrhqv said:
Alan":2lqqrhqv said:
Cowboy 2.0,

Alan

Well then say that and not the first insulting thing that pops into your head.

Besides, if its too early to tell then you have no idea either.

PS: Do you think he was maybe, just possibly, could have been trying to be supportive of somebody instead of tearing them down. Try it, you might like it! :lol:
Thanks! :cboy:

i guess i missed something. was cowboy13 one of the ones that got the boot? and if so what did he do?

oh yeah, calf looks ok to me. i agree its a little early to say much about her though.

Beefy":2re2j4du said:
i guess i missed something. was cowboy13 one of the ones that got the boot? and if so what did he do?

Yeah...had some unkind "yo momma" remarks.

Alcie

i thought that was turnthatcowloosemaw. i assumed all 4 who got the boot were variations of turnthatcowloosemaw. was cowboy13 in on it too?

cowboy 2...cowboy 13...yeah, he was. I don't think he had anything to do with ttclm. 'Course, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Alice

Alice":3dw24c8r said:
cowboy 2...cowboy 13...yeah, he was. I don't think he had anything to do with ttclm. 'Course, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Alice

he was on the anti-TTCLM crew