TAXES

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Got mine done this morning.
Only thing I can think of I hate worse is going to the doctor.
Got em both done this month. Things gonna be OK now. :cowboy:

mnmtranching":2dqytgtk said:

File the return but don't pay anything til the offer you a cabinet position. :lol:

SORRY! :???: I brought up such a boring subject :oops: :oops:
Maybe should DELETE. :cowboy:

Boss Lady works sooo hard. I try to get her taxes back. :cowboy:

Maybe should put them steers on a diet. :compute:

Got my last 1099 Saturday. Meet with my tax lady Wednesday.

Was working on estimating tax payments for 2009 yesterday, seems I'll be living in poverty this year.

How is that for a "change"?

1982vett":3bgpsdkr said:

Was working on estimating tax payments for 2009 yesterday, seems I'll be living in poverty this year.

Vett....you gotta do as our president said

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK," "That's not leadership. That's not going to happen,"

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK," "That's not leadership. That's not going to happen,"
I hope they are envious of what we can have.

mnmtranching":2qge7vlr said:
How about going to the Dentist? I dread that more than anything in the world. I'd rather go get a nuclear stress test.

ga, NUCLEAR STRESS TEST! :shock: Glad it's You and not me. :help:

WHAT the heck would our FEARLESS leader think??? IF he knowed that we upnort keep our homes at something like 80 something :oops: :oops: Don't be telling :help: OK?

I just mailed mine today. Didn't fill out any of the blanks or anything. Just took a crayon and wrote, "I'M A NICE PERSON" on it and I think everything will be forgiven.

We got ours done last week the accounted called and said she has some good news so I thought GREAT
she says have you heard about the new stimulus package?, I said yes did I qualify ?

She said no but you are going to be financing the stimulus package for about 13 families for the yr with what you are paying the gov't in Taxes this yr

I said I thought that you had good news she said it is good news that is 13 fewer families that she is going to have to support this yr

I don't think I like my accountant anymore

AC get used to it. Less people paying ,more people receiving. The government is in dept $32,000 for every person in the USA. :nod: YUP! it's true and going to get MUCH worse. :frowns:

TexasBred":3bg1r0mm said:
1982vett":3bg1r0mm said:

Take into considertion:

W2 income = $0

Interest income will be reduced in the neighborhood of 75%

Dividend income will also most likely be reduce because companies will have to cut cost. Guestimate 50% reduction.

Capital gain distributions - $0 (only had 1 in taxable accounts that paid this year)

Farm profits - :lol2: :lol: :cry2: (any capital gains from forced herd reductions will easliy be offset by losses from security sales)

Schedule E (royalties) - 75% reduction of income expected (not crying just stating facts) 2009 years expected income less depleation will mostly offset by current farm depreciation.

Personal deductions

Exemptions

Not much left to tax.

Now, if my taxable income falls 80 - 100% along with millions of others that will most likely not owe taxes (lost their job and not working), how is the government going to make up for reduced collections and balance the budget in 4 years?

Balancing the budget is just 1 of Obama's goals, and a darn good one in my opinon. How he goes about it will be the problem.

mnmtranching":1cx3rhza said:

You are a better man than I.

TexasBred":220dm7do said:
I'm gonna use Turbo-Tax....probably won't owe anything at all.... :lol:
I use it to check my tax lady. Still file with a tax preparers signature under mine. :nod: :nod: