Target store

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":3egnnye5 said:
Twisted media threw the Ak in. Target ask their customers not to carry at all.

Rbb that may be true and you are right they did do that but the fact is seems at least one story of some young guy(s) are going into businesses with long guns. I am for right to carry but they are causing hysteria and scaring the heck out of people and ruining concealed carry for a lot of other people. A lot of businesses accept cc but long guns in today's world with mass shootings will drive their customers away I have mixed emotions about blaming the store completely when a fool starts the wheels in motion to ruin it for everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I fully respect any business that decides to not want guns. It is like at my house it is my rules. It is their business so it is their rules. I tell anyone if they do not like my rules at home not to come visit. I will do the same with the businesses that dont allow conceal carry. And if I carry it correctly they would never know anyway but that is not the point.

skyhightree1":38pflpm1 said:
Red Bull Breeder":38pflpm1 said:
Twisted media threw the Ak in. Target ask their customers not to carry at all.

Rbb that may be true and you are right they did do that but the fact is seems at least one story of some young guy(s) are going into businesses with long guns. I am for right to carry but they are causing hysteria and scaring the heck out of people and ruining concealed carry for a lot of other people. A lot of businesses accept cc but long guns in today's world with mass shootings will drive their customers away I have mixed emotions about blaming the store completely when a fool starts the wheels in motion to ruin it for everyone.

I've been around guns all my life. Never had a concealed carry permit, but have been placed in situations where I thought it best and have carried concealed. No one knew it but me.
Retired now and have two beautiful granddaughters ages 6 & 7. When I have the girls I am overly protective and alert. If we were in any public place and that happens we are walking out right now.

fitz

Latest posts