Target store

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
First they have a huge credit card issue and now they have decided to not allow guns in their store. One more to add to the list. What other stores or businesses don't allow guns. I know Buffalo Wild Wings. What are others? I wanna make sure I obey their rules so I will not give them any business.

add Chipotle to the list...

local news read a list this morning but I cannot recall them all....

never was a target fan and only eaten in a chipotle once and it was okay but not special enough for them to tell me ho to live....

These guys who insist on mrching around with long guns are not doing us gun owners any good.....they are turning off many more people than they are convincing about 2nd amendment rights....

I wear a pistol on my hip when I am home but when I am out I have my little 357 mag tucked away somewhere.....

I sometimes wear a pistol on my hip when riding but more often there is one that is not visible.....depends on where I am riding and who I am riding with....my mission is not to make others uncomfortable being around me....and a lot of people are scared of guns and the people who carry them....so why intentionally scare people?

M5farm":sosyjpxt said:
Sonic, buffalo wild wings

use to like to eat at sonic...i kinda wanna see the car hop that is gonna tell me I can't have my guns in my vehicle....

never been to wild wings....i am a breast lover.....

wings and ribs are more work than they are worth and too messy to fool with....

Hook":2wl8ons6 said:
How about the "proud whopper" wrapped in a rainbow colored wrapper.
Bk is off my list too.

yeah that one hurt...but we have a local hardees that is as good as burger king....and they have good biscuits....

pdfangus":2gsrutjt said:
These guys who insist on mrching around with long guns are not doing us gun owners any good.....they are turning off many more people than they are convincing about 2nd amendment rights...

I completely agree... :tiphat: very true statement

As a former business owner I always figured it was my store and my rules. Why would this be any different than deciding on smoking or not? Can even use Hobby Lobby as an example. I would think any business owner knows the consequences of applying their rules.

According to their CEO they do not ban guns at their stores. They requested the customers don't bring them in but will not ask anyone to leave and will follow all local laws. But don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

Funny - A year or so ago Target was being boycotted by liberals over something concerning homosexuals. Now apparently conservatives aren't supposed to go their either. Businesses are in a no win situation no matter what they do.

I have never had a bad experience at Target. Good quality, great return policy, good prices. But I've only been to ones in MN and one in CA.

pdfangus":qmr3tgzc said:
never been to wild wings....i am a breast lover.....

That's pretty much why i went. And the chicken wasn't bad either. :hide:

(Before the wife of course, which just reminded me of an old theory i used to have and it's still holding up.)

wings and ribs are more work than they are worth and too messy to fool with....

i used to feel the same way, but was taught a trick of how you can push on one end and the pull those little bones out the other in about .01 seconds. Then all you have is pure chicken. Still messy, but not much work.

NRA had a full list I thought I posted it before but apparently they took it down off their site and the link no longer works go figure

Jogeephus":lkqq7075 said:
Chili's serves alcohol. IMO, guns and alcohol don't belong together.
Most eateries here in Texas will have a sign on the door with a 51% on it meaning that they receive at least 51% of their income from liquor sales and guns are not allowed (even those with CHP). If the sign is not there the person with the permit can certainly bring his gun in (concealed).

The question at target was open carry rifles...I;m with Sky....who needs a rifle or shotgun in a "racket store" just because you can. :shock:

slick4591":1rya65bm said:
As a former business owner I always figured it was my store and my rules. Why would this be any different than deciding on smoking or not? Can even use Hobby Lobby as an example. I would think any business owner knows the consequences of applying their rules.
Oh I agree totally, and also agree that I don't need to carry an AK in there. IT is their store, their rules.
But it will be my rule not to go there. I conceal carry everywhere I go so I want to obey their rules.

Latest posts