Talk about crazy

Help Support CattleToday:

Crazy is not even close to it. All to get an 8 dollar pull over...What the h@ll is wrong with people. Like a cheap item is more important than a life. Is there any hope for society when the majority acts like neanderthals..

Angus Cowman":18tlqau8 said:
I think it is ridiculous the way these stores do this mark down ******** on one day and run these 30 minute specials they store is as responsible as the people the way I see it and not just wal-mart all of the stores that do this type of BS

That is weak.

The store offers people a chance to get a deal and the people have a mad rush and kill someone.

I can see where the store is at fault. Come on really. How many folks stepped on him just to get in the store. People got to do the right thing.

Maybe it wasn't a deal at all. We don't participate in that. You got to be responsible for your own actions.

My daughter was in line at a Toys-Are-Us store this morning at five am. { I think she has gone nuts } .
Tom.

customer was in here while ago, said two ladies got into a tussle at our local wallmart. started from one, taking something from the others cart. im sure the LORD is blushing over all this fuss over him :(

That is so sad, just before Christmas as well. but I am not surprised and only that it has not happened before. Over here when Harrods have their sale people camp outside on the Street to be first in. Madness sheer madness.

chrisy":1t0uiwx7 said:
That is so sad, just before Christmas as well. but I am not surprised and only that it has not happened before. Over here when Harrods have their sale people camp outside on the Street to be first in. Madness sheer madness.

It all sounds like pure idiocy to me...not to mention a ton of greed by a bunch of nuts. Spend most of the night outside sitting or laying on the sidewalk just to get in early and hopefully save a few bucks then put it on a dam credit card and pay 18-24% interest on it and hope to get it paid down before next Christmas. And the kid that gets the present plays with it a couple days and throws it in the pile with all the other crap you went out and bought the same way last year.

I'm ready to go back to some fruit, a few nuts and a good Christmas dinner with the family. No wonder nobody cares if they don't use the words "Merry Christmas" any longer. There is no longer either Christ or the Mas in Christmas.

TexasBred":yvjh4shx said:
chrisy":yvjh4shx said:

It all sounds like pure idiocy to me...not to mention a ton of greed by a bunch of nuts. Spend most of the night outside sitting or laying on the sidewalk just to get in early and hopefully save a few bucks then put it on a dam credit card and pay 18-24% interest on it and hope to get it paid down before next Christmas. And the kid that gets the present plays with it a couple days and throws it in the pile with all the other crap you went out and bought the same way last year.

I'm ready to go back to some fruit, a few nuts and a good Christmas dinner with the family. No wonder nobody cares if they don't use the words "Merry Christmas" any longer. There is no longer either Christ or the Mas in Christmas.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Every last one of those people that rushed thru the door in the NY Walmart and trampled that man should be charged with manslaughter. Every person standing in the store after the rush should be arrested and charged, I don't care if it was a hundred people! :mad:

Today, in the Stephenville Walmart a man literally knocked a little, little girl down and grabbed the toy she was holding. Busted her lip in the process. He should be charged with assault. Also, in the same store, a man and woman were wrestling over a TV and the woman bit the man's arm and drew blood. Both of them should be arrested. Were they? I dunno, yet...I hope it's in the newspaper tomorrow and their names are listed in bold print! :mad:

I used to look forward to the Christmas Season...but not so much anymore...

Alice

You'd think that during these economic hard times, a lot of folks might just think about putting the real meaning of Christmas back where it belongs.If anyone thinks these Malls and Stores are putting any of our money back into circulation think again.Shoot some of them may even go Chapter 11 after the 1st of the year. I'm glad 99% of my shopping is done at Cabelas.com and Victoria's Secret. :D

Crowderfarms":2pc43q7w said:
You'd think that during these economic hard times, a lot of folks might just think about putting the real meaning of Christmas back where it belongs. :D

Good luck on that one, unfortunately the meaning Christmas has been lost for a long time. I dread this time of year so very much because of what it has become and not what it is supposed to be. Family ,friends, loved ones, spending valuable time together and appreciating the reason Dec. 25th is celebrated.

Well, I'm gonna go off topic here, but these people are the same type of selfish morons that lined up at the gas pumps on 9/11. Our country had been attacked, hundreds were dead, some were likely still alive at the bottom of the rubble.....dying a painful, lonely, terrible death.....and all these idiots could think of was saving a few bucks on a tankful of gas. Despicable. :mad:

Crowderfarms":2j626p0p said:
You'd think that during these economic hard times, a lot of folks might just think about putting the real meaning of Christmas back where it belongs.If anyone thinks these Malls and Stores are putting any of our money back into circulation think again.Shoot some of them may even go Chapter 11 after the 1st of the year. I'm glad 99% of my shopping is done at Cabelas.com and Victoria's Secret. :D

I have a farm for sale on Cabelas so I hope you are not finished :santa:

I think that the whole Black Friday thing should come to an end after that. I have been at Walmart and seen people grabbing things from the carts of others. I saw someone push a cart of things out that someone had paid for and had turned their back for a moment going out the door. I hope that man's family sues the crap out of Walmart. There's no excuse for this type of behavior.

I haven't gone shopping the Friday after Thanksgiving in several years. That is the day we decorate the house.

I heard on the news that the attorney for the poor man's family is suing Walmart because they say Walmart was negligent by not training the man in crowd control - he had worked there for less than two weeks. This is ridiculus. I'm with arresting everyone they can identify on camera and trying them for manslaughter.

Latest posts