Talk About a Bad Week

Help Support CattleToday:

GRTiger85

Reaction score
So I commute to college 3days a week and was coming home from class last friday when a S10-blazer decided to run a stop sign right as I was getting to a 4 way intersection in which the road I was on does not stop, I was running about 65 when they pulled out in front of me and the only thing I saw was a little girl in a carseat, I managed to swerve and avoid T-Boning them which I have no doubt would of killed everybody in there car due to the size difference of vehicles. I clipped the back end of their car, and then it spun right around in front of me where I then impacted the driver side door, there were four ppl in their car, none were injured except one lady taken to the hospital more as a precaution than anything, I was not hurt at all.....But thats just the begining of the week. I was also at this time was in the process of synchronizing a few of my heifers and cows. I posted awhile back about a cow that was weeks past her due date, well when we had her checked then she was not bred, or atleast not far along enough to tell. So I was just going to hold her over to fall back in with the cows assuming she had aborted. However Best I can figure a calf of the neighbors that got in with my cows for a day and looked like a half deer have brahman creature managed to breed her(it might of weighed 400lbs,and thats a bight Might). So Last saturday I gave my lute shot, I go out sunday to find afterbirth hanging from the cow which was a mystery to us all, I have no bull, and no neighbor bulls, and didnt figure that calf was at all capable of this, so took her into the vet and ended up pulling a set of about halfway developed twins that I had aborted with the lute shot. Needless to say it has been a rough week....Heres a pic of my truck, it used to be pretty!

ATTACH]

Definitely a bad week. Glad you are OK. Good thing is, things will get better cause I seriously doubt they could get worse.

Don't EVER say it can't get worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can /will /would.. I'm proof of that...All could have been killed,only your driveing skill and God prevented that.. as to the cow,s&%)t happens..

I gotta agree with Peg..
Glad you are doing good, and I hope the other people are all ok.

Sorry about your crappy week and your truck, but glad everyone turned out to be OK (other than those calves). Hope next week is a little better!

Your truck looks bad I am glad that all that were involved are OK.

As far as the lute it was a freak accident because usually if you give PG after 3 months it won't do a thing unless in conjunction with dex...I think she might have aborted them anyways because it probably wasn't a strong attachment to begin with. Now you can get her back in cycle and AI her to the bull you wanted...

Wouldnt mind being the sole winner of that mega millions jackpot for friday night, That would make last week sit alot better with me!

Sorry about your week. Metal can be replaced. Thank the Lord everyone survived. Too bad about the calves, anything can happen when you have cattle. Would that accident have been on Friday the 13th?
Just joshing. I hope this week is better for you.

GRTiger85":1umgrxzx said:
Wouldnt mind being the sole winner of that mega millions jackpot for friday night, That would make last week sit alot better with me!

After coming through that wreck with no physical injuries or death, this may be your lucky week. Maybe you will win that jackpot!

glad your ok. some times it just a bad week, looks like you had yours, should be free sailing now LOL poor truck, so glad no one was hurt. some times ppl do some dumb stuff. hurrying up to beat the light or the stop sign really got those ppl where they were going sooner.... anyway, this week will be better, be some one else turn. R