Take a look

Help Support CattleToday:

WarriorPatriot

Reaction score
Not mine, or the best pictures, but what do you think?

054.jpg

047.jpg

044.jpg

027.jpg

It chopped one of the calves head's off so if you click the link it's fixed.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/ ... /024-1.jpg

032.jpg

Thanks

Look like the cows need some vittles as Granny Clampit would say. Are they Simbrah?
I'm quite intrigued by the neiborhood.

Yeah the girls could stand a lot more weight on them. Smack in the middle of the city, if you like the neighborhood ;-)

Supposed to be limos, calves and mommas. The owner's working on covering them with a black angus bull. He just uses them for beef.

That neighborhood is something...city cows. Do you know if the neighbors ever complain about the smell? Or mooing? -what about at weaning??

Anyway, looks like the calves will taste very good!

They must have been there before the other neighbors? That's quite a fence bordering the houses, don't have to worry about them getting out. They need more feed, but it's not a seedstock operation I guess. I just hate seeing skinny cows though.

I think they ought to be wormed really, the mommas are grouchy about their calves. The owner was telling me a story about the one cow last year that her calf had been dead for three days and he couldn't get it out and she tried to kill him. Had to go in there with a tractor when she wasn't looking and and chain the calf and she came up on him and barely made it back up in time.

Yeah, well the way housing and everything is going in Arizona, the neighbors would rather have his sheep, cattle and chickens there than the whole lot filled with new housing. :) He's been there for many many years.

Do the calves look like they could do a show or two? Maybe put them in a commercial class even?

Being fair, I can not see enough to even make a stab at your question about showing. What I do see just looks like your common commercial cattle. maybe a liitle thicker calves (some of them) but I do not see much of anything else.

Latest posts