Take a look at Millstreamin's website!

Help Support CattleToday:

jasonleonard

Reaction score
I was trying to find out where Millstreaminn was located here in Pa. They have a very nice website that shows their hotel and rental cabin business. I think everyone would enjoy a weekend at their cabins!
Good for you Millstreaminn.....I am 4 hours south of you on the WVa line....looks like your place is fairly new, and I wish you the best with your business!

Where you say.
OH please let me tell you.
Another dang hustlers, why do they always show up on the weekends?
A. Because they think the administrator is gone for the weekend and they can get away with their scam.
Liz

NC Liz 2":1e5mlqxo said:
Where you say.
A. Because they think the administrator is gone for the weekend and they can get away with their scam.
Liz
Wth are you talking about .

I am talking about jasonleonard sneaking in an advertisement without paying for it in violation of board rules.
And you might want to do an "advanced search" on the name and read his posts just to see what kind of cattleman he really is.
Liz

NC Liz 2":2veb5l7h said:
I am talking about jasonleonard sneaking in an advertisement without paying for it in violation of board rules.
And you might want to do an "advanced search" on the name and read his posts just to see what kind of cattleman he really is.
Liz
He commented on another members site. He did not post a link. And since when do you have to be a certain kind of "cattleman". You can't help but stir the shite can you? You are a piece of work. :tiphat:

Well it sure sounded like an advertisement to me.
Take a look at Millstreamin's website! + They have a very nice website that shows their hotel and rental cabin business. I think everyone would enjoy a weekend at their cabins!

Plus he does not spell out Millstream Inn" he spells it " Millstreamin" and "Millstreaminn" which is how you embed key words to permit unwanted advertisements to enter the board as we just discussed At length.
See:Anyone else find the popup ads in the upper corner offensive
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=88866

Plus the entire post has nothing to do with cattle.

Now if what you say is true, then I am sorry and I apologize.
Liz

The member that has the inn, handle is millstreaminn. They have cattle and they have a link to their website in their Sig. We are in the coffee shop and I don't think commenting on it is an advertising. Take a chill pill.

M5farm":9y5furbq said:
The member that has the inn, handle is millstreaminn. They have cattle and they have a link to their website in their Sig. We are in the coffee shop and I don't think commenting on it is an advertising. Take a chill pill.

+1

NC Liz 2":2d3gg2is said:
Where you say.
Liz
You really need to know what your talking about before going off like you knew something and making yourself look dumber, if that was even possible.

And I'm curious, what kind of a cattleman is Jason? Since you know him and his operation so well. I've talked to him sevarel times on the phone and through Pm's here, and he is a fine person.

I sure didn't mean to offend anyone here. I don't know who millstreamin is....I looked at their profile and it had a link to their website to their other business.
I wasn't aware that we couldn't be on this site if we had side businesses other than cattle. I guess you learn something new every day!
Denver....don't you also have an excavating business with your dad? Shame....Shame.... LOL!

OK folks, I am going to say this once and only once, and I am not going to answer any further question.
If you don't understand this then you need to educate yourself.

I have a program that I bought and paid for so no one can enter my computer without my consent.
When they show up at my door a door bell rings ( beep beep ) to let me know some unauthorized person is trying to get on my personal computer.
This is what stops all that D junk mail and all those unwanted pop ups.

Yesterday I went to read this thread and my door bell rang, meaning someone was attempting to enter my computer unauthorized, even though I opened the link to read it, "ONLY".
And immediately I saw it was a scam and it did not belong on CT.
And my door bell told me something was embedded in it to gain unauthorized entry.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89738

The next post I went to to read was this one.
Take a look at Millstreamin's website!
viewforum.php?f=6
And my door bell went off again telling me someone was trying to enter my personal computer by means of an embedded secret message.
I tried to locate what word, or phrases, had the embedded code in it.

I believe the code is in the word " Millstreaminn ".
If you do as I did and google " cattle, Millstreaminn " you should find a link to: ALL of the super bowl commercials - Cattle Forum & Cattle … Feb 3, 2014
Where the word "Millstreaninn" does not appear at all.!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89435&p=1098966

Now I am not saying jasonleonard or Millstreamin is responsible for this embedded message, I believe it was put there my those who made Millstreamin web site.

I ask you to read jasonleonard history to see if any of you had your door bell ring if you had the same program as I.

to see what kind of cattleman he really is.
By that I meant, is he a beginner or not to determine if he should know the board rules on advertising.

Now again, If I offended anyone, I am sorry and I apologize.
Liz

Um, my handle here is millstreaminn. I own a hotel in northern Pa by the same name. I raise cattle in Roulette, Pa. I never advertised my hotel on here or promoted it in any way in my 300 or so newbie posts. I do not know, nor am I posting as jasonleonard, he (she) looked up my website and commented on it. Sorry for the uproar, but I had nothing to do with it.

Went to your site Millstreaminn.
Very nice.
If I ever get up that way again I'll stop off and get Sir Loon out of his urban bunker, triple up his tin foil hat, and bring him with me.
He'll be able to point out to you how much better your life could be with his guidance.

It really does look like a nice place you have there.

Latest posts