Take a look at Millstreamin's website!

Help Support CattleToday:

Liz,
I had the same problem when I got my new HP computer and Horizon wifi.
I cant explain the whole thing to you but, the doorbell you hear is caused by enbedded cookies in that sight. Exactly how and in what I cant say, but when I turned the popup sensitivity down it went away.
I set it on max and went to Millstreamin's site and my door bell went off to.
I now have minee set at half way and its fine.

Norton said it is caused by a conflict between them and MS 8.2 ?.
I know where you are coming from. Those darn cookies can really slow down your computer and cost you money to boot.
Jack

Hey millstreaminn....sorry about all this hooplaw. I am a fellow Pennsylvanian and I was pleased to stumble on to your website.
I think many of us on CT run cattle as a sideline to other businesses.
I myself, have sawmill and logging operations in the tri-state area(Pa, Md, and WVa).
I have about 85 head of heavy-bred mommas and yearlings this winter.
NC Liz could come up and help me for a day, and see my cattle that don't exist! Maybe she could help me shovel snow so that the gates will swing, bust ice from water tanks, or get that frickin frozen net wrap off those bales left outside all winter!

millstreaminn":3fnwaosh said:
Um, my handle here is millstreaminn. I own a hotel in northern Pa by the same name. I raise cattle in Roulette, Pa. I never advertised my hotel on here or promoted it in any way in my 300 or so newbie posts. I do not know, nor am I posting as jasonleonard, he (she) looked up my website and commented on it. Sorry for the uproar, but I had nothing to do with it.
In your profile you have a link to your website, you weren't making anyone look at it and you weren't advertising, everyone that counts knows that. " Liz " is a guy who has been nothing but a problem causer here for years and go's by some other names also. There's a few others here that are like that, but anyone with a brain knows your fine, and you have nothing to be sorry for.

Hemroid definition:
Hemorrhoids or haemorrhoids, are vascular structures in the anal canal which help with stool control. They become pathological or piles when swollen or inflamed. In their physiological state, they act as a cushion composed of arterio-venous channels and connective tissue. ...

Laymans terms:
Show up occasionally, and are a pain in the ___.