Tailors in London

Help Support CattleToday:

When I lived in London I never visited a tailor, but I sure ate alot of spam!

I was thinking "Boy, do they ever have the wrong board to advertise that !!!" :lol2:

I know my husband wears suits as much as possible .... :p We went suit shopping a few years ago when there was a big to do at the castle for his dad. He picked out an Oscar De la Renta ,,,once we payed for it I said "enjoy the suit you will eventually be buried in.." :shock:

I have one "weddings and funerals" suit. Bought it six years ago to replace the one I'd had for fifteen years before that.

There are a few tailors here that will deliver at an exorbitant price.
not sure why you should have eaten a lot of spam here Knersie, as you passed some of the best deli's around at the top end of Middlesex Street. Salt beef and bagels, pickled herring and Kosoffs doughnuts the best in the world. not together of course.

aussie_cowgirl":2mwzrug7 said:
mmm gregs was so good. But the lunchtime lines are ridiculous. I miss Irn Bru and redstripe lager so much...

and still is on both accounts...not sure about the iron brew and red stripe though.

Ryder":174mfjp0 said:
john250":174mfjp0 said:
I haven't worn a suit since my 1980 wedding, but if I ever need another I'll give them a try. Do they deliver?
What brought about this topic? I am lost. :???:

Ryder, there was a post advertising a tailor in London. No kidding.
Targeted advertising which missed the mark a mile, I might add. Suits on a cattle board?

with the rules being inacted,wearing a suit might become manditory :lol2:

Latest posts