sweet kid

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, I just played this in my office and two of my neighbors down the hall came in and askd me to "turn that X%@! off". Either that was one heck of an acting job or a genetics experiment gone wrong.

might be a little over acting, but alot of teen girls act like that nowdays makes me want too puke.. have 3 or 4 baby by the bro's and never get married just live off the goverment

She reminds me so much of a student at the HS. She's a pretty regular customer out my way. She doesn't talk to me like that, now... We had to come to an understanding about my expectations of her.

I watched that earlier when I saw the Susan Boyle thread you posted. Then I had to go watch about fifteen minutes of Springer... See what you did???? :D

WT ...Makes you wonder where they learn all of this, media ? I think we need better role models for our children these days and we need to throw away TV and computers as well. What happened to good ole book learning ??? The only "book" this thing has probably read was a tabloid.

Great our future will be in their hands some day ,,,,,makes me really optimistic.. :roll:

my thinking is single mom's having too raise em, and lose complete control, and after awhile it just easier too give in

It needs to be explaned like this: You lose your name-you will be only be Soandsos Mommy...You will never go to the bathroom alone ever again... Your kid will treat you exatly the same as you treat your mother. People will think the kid is cute,until it starts to cry-then it's all yours. Everything the kid does will be your fault. Kids grow up ,they are a lil pink dolly for about 6 months.

first off. i'm 17 almost 18 and the idea of pushing a bowling ball out of that area of my body :shock: still does not appeal to me. secondly if i EVER talked that way i would not be alive today my mom and dad would have beat me senseless. and i think that is what thet girl needs. :cowboy:

grand chaser09":jeep0i42 said:
first off. i'm 17 almost 18 and the idea of pushing a bowling ball out of that area of my body :shock: still does not appeal to me. secondly if i EVER talked that way i would not be alive today my mom and dad would have beat me senseless. and i think that is what thet girl needs. :cowboy:

Yeah. The beatings need to be administered early and often. :D

I was a single parent for several years and MY older son never gave me that sort of issue. The younger one is just 14 so I will get to see how he's gonna turn out when he's set free on the world. It isn't really the single parent or the two parent thing, in my opinion. I know some horrible kids who have two parents at home. One of them, a stay at home mom with the new Suburban and cute twins, used to sell meth, and use it, too, while her kids were on "play dates". So there are all kinds of scummy folks out there.

I think the problem is that a lot of kids today simply are not parented. I see it all the time where I work, especially the Hispanic kids. Not to be racist, but some of those kids have parents that do not speak English at all and the kids have grown up translating for them and they think their parents are stupid because they have always had to be the ones that took care of business.

I asked a kid once what was going to happen when his mother got another notice in the mail that he'd been in trouble. He told me his mother was stupid and didn't even speak English anyway.

Good thing for me, we have a Spanish languate liason at the school. I just had her call Mama and explain what was going on. Kid got better after that...

For every problem, there is a solution...

Latest posts