Swamp Fox

Help Support CattleToday:

The Don

200ckt5.jpg

Bestoutwest":cw7z3jer said:
Which Swamp Fox we talking, Ron? The one that can't find the drain plug?

The Don. I thought I made that clear. I think some folks take their duties serious. Reminds me of Mark Felt - Deep Throat.

Bright Raven":pp48akty said:
Bestoutwest":pp48akty said:
Which Swamp Fox we talking, Ron? The one that can't find the drain plug?

The Don. I thought I made that clear. I think some folks take their duties serious. Reminds me of Mark Felt - Deep Throat.

I hope there's some of those left in America still. Growing up I was taught that all in public service had the intentions of society as their priority. Having that wool ripped off has made me quite cynical, and it's not enjoyable. Worse than any Band-Aid I've ever had ripped off.

True Grit Farms":22g2kbep said:
He needs to follow him into the bathroom and beat his tail then fire him. You can keep pushing ahead when you have nothing to lose.

The Don is not the violent type. He would be more likely to employ bribery. :cboy:

Or maybe put a horse head in his bed. I assume you are old enough to have seen The Godfather.

Bright Raven":1ogdsses said:
True Grit Farms":1ogdsses said:
He needs to follow him into the bathroom and beat his tail then fire him. You can keep pushing ahead when you have nothing to lose.

The Don is not the violent type. He would be more likely to employ bribery. :cboy:

Or maybe put a horse head in his bed. I assume you are old enough to have seen The Godfather.

He went to Junior High School with Moses so yes, he's seen it.

Mod2":2dv35z59 said:
Border line

Thank you. You are doing a great job. Keep a close eye on True Grit. He means well but gets lost out in the weeds. I have offered him advice numerous times but he ignores me. I hope you fare better.

Latest posts