Sustainable Beef Production.

Help Support CattleToday:

I believe that gentic make up is a lot more important than frame size. My 800 lb. spotter jersey bull out eats my 1400-1600 lb. brahmans. Some of the larger brahmans don't eat as much as some of the smaller ones. Thanks to CB for the web site. We all can use a little more education. By the way, I have been using several of these methods, and it works. Haven't fed a bale of hay so far this year,and thats after a drought.

novatech":o1zyrw7r said:
Some of the larger brahmans don't eat as much as some of the smaller ones. .

I think cows can be somewhat like people. You got skinny ones that can eat all the time and never get fat, fat ones that don't eat that much, and fat ones that eat everything in sight. :lol:

backhoeboogie":3mx3l6ej said:
Grippie":3mx3l6ej said:
Probably a Dr, Lawyer, or an Indian Chief.

No sir. I think he is a bit more valuable than that.

I agree. He does know the cattle businees. Just trying to make a point. I think everyone with half a brain that has been reading this forum for a while knows the point that I'm trying to make :cboy:

Grippie":3ezbzg53 said:
backhoeboogie":3ezbzg53 said:
Grippie":3ezbzg53 said:
Probably a Dr, Lawyer, or an Indian Chief.

No sir. I think he is a bit more valuable than that.

I agree. He does know the cattle businees. Just trying to make a point. I think everyone with half a brain that has been reading this forum for a while knows the point that I'm trying to make :cboy:

I am sorry, I do not get your POINT at all,Perhaps you should explain your self to those of us with only half a brain so we can understand too!

Latest posts