Suspenders?

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Another topic made me wonder, how many wear suspenders? After colon surgeries I wore them for a long time. Duluth Trading Company brand, they were comfortable. Anyone else?

kenny thomas":1am801nw said:
bball":1am801nw said:
I've gone to overalls.. before that, a belt.
I don't have enough butt anymore. Overalls are good for the winter.

Thats what i had been doing, but theyre surprisingly cool in summer too..i couldn't believe it.

Been wearing them over a year now,gotta love/hate relationship with them..belt don't work here anymore either,tighten it like a tourniquet,,pants still slip down the hind end...

I wear them through the cool months.Get mine from Gempler's.Like the button-on type better overall because the snaps always seem to get loose and will pop loose getting in and out of a truck.Been using the push through rivets that are like jean buttons.Tried the "shoulder holster" type but didn't like them.They are made for average height,I think.Used both Gempler brand and Carhartt.

I wear under the shirt suspenders, never know they're there but they keep my britches up.

I don't leave home without em. Got tired of pulling my pants up every fourth step.

Larry

I wear overalls on the rig working. Dang if they aint hot in the summer. Might look into suspenders though. If y'all are all wearing them they may be coming into style soon and I don't want to be left behind

I wear Perry suspenders made by dickies bought at Walmart They have heavy clips that clip around the belt and do not come undone. When I forget them my hips get to hurting pretty bad.

Craig Miller":12u95bj7 said:
I wear overalls on the rig working. Dang if they aint hot in the summer. Might look into suspenders though. If y'all are all wearing them they may be coming into style soon and I don't want to be left behind
Check out the Duluth side clip.

kenny thomas":2dthvoa3 said:
bball":2dthvoa3 said:
I've gone to overalls.. before that, a belt.
I don't have enough butt anymore. Overalls are good for the winter.
I'm in the same boat, no butt. Wear them all year. Told someone the other day that I had "butt dialed" them. She told me I don;t have enough butt to dial anything

Suspenders and overalls is all I ever wear - been that way for years. If I can't wear them, the function or establishment is too high-class for me to be at. I rivet in buttons for suspenders on my jeans - hate the clip-on suspenders with a passion. Have the built-in genetic code for NO-A$$.

I have a military type web belt that I carry a lot of crap on when I am doing field work walking fields...binoculars, gps, camera, 357, abney level, compass etc...
It would drag my pants off ...
I got a pretty good pair of suspenders at Walmart and put on the belt and it made life a lot easier....
i generally can get by with just a belt on my pants still...

Latest posts