Survivor

Help Support CattleToday:

MO_cows

Reaction score
Anybody watch Survivor? I got hooked on it when we used to have an office pool. Watched some of the premier last night and they have one guy that is a real piece of.....work! I guess they intentionally cast obnoxious people to stir the pot.

I haven't seen it yet, but yeah they cast some really odd people. :shock:

Good idea! I have heard they pay everybody who makes it on the show some pretty good money, to make up for all their time away from work. Someone I know grew up with Dani whats-her-name who won Survivor a couple years ago. So that renewed my interest in the show. I would love to have someone to root for again instead of just the obnoxious people to hope they get voted off.

kenny thomas":2tj9kj75 said:
I think you should try out for it farmgirl10. You might show them what a farm girl is made of.
Hell yeah!!!! Don't put ideas into my head. :lol: Last time I was told to try out for a show it was Americas Next Top Model, this is a much better idea. ;-)

Yes, I admit to being a fan of the show. Our local CBS channel had technical difficulties so most of the show was without good audio, could hear all the background noise and music but not the voices... :mad: Looks like it will be a good season tho, can't wait to see how long the oil man from Texas will last! He is a hoot! He sure can spin a good lie.

I don't watch Survivor, but I heard on the radio they have a woman from Mn on this season.
Anyone hear from MM lately? :eek: :help:

angie":3kmda5oj said:
I don't watch Survivor, but I heard on the radio they have a woman from Mn on this season.

Now that gal would definitely kick @ss.. :nod: :lol2:

hillsdown":341275ko said:
I don't doubt it for a second ~ she is like a banty rooster. She doesn't know she is just a little bitty thing, and no one is brave enough to tell her. :secret:

angie":2ojx6qub said:

Ya! She sent me a postcard from Samoa. :wave:

cfpinz":1xk6f4dt said:
angie":1xk6f4dt said:

That would be so awesome!!!! There must have been a bunch of flak about the "technical difficulties" cuz our station re ran the show last night. Which one is from MN???

angie":1vhxrcdp said:
hillsdown":1vhxrcdp said:
I don't doubt it for a second ~ she is like a banty rooster. She doesn't know she is just a little bitty thing, and no one is brave enough to tell her. :secret:

Compliments will get you lunch when I return! :D I will buy lunch again Angrie, this time try to wait until we get to the restaurant, I don't much like eating at the Super America, (I'm not really sure if that stuff under the hot lights should be classified as food). HD, I sure wish you could join us, would be fun and we could take your pic standing by a statue of a giant walleye! :D

cfpinz":1vhxrcdp said:

Wow this is some place this Samoa, I am now just waking up to sunrise or sunset, I can't tell. :shock: The beverages with the tiny umbrella's in them make a person kinda forget even what the heck day it is! :nod:

Leon, did you start you career as a Tiki gorilla here? Did you need me to send you some new shells? :wave:

Well MM if things keep going like they are here I won't have any cattle left and will be able to visit you in Samoa ,let alone Minnesota.,. ;-)

It would be fun for sure , I am sure the three of us could get in alot of trouble, even more if CKC joins in the fun.. :lol2:

Good thing Angie has connections and keys to the local jail.. :nod:

hillsdown":xg8yva8g said:
Well MM if things keep going like they are here I won't have any cattle left and will be able to visit you in Samoa ,let alone Minnesota.,. ;-)

It would be fun for sure , I am sure the three of us could get in alot of trouble, even more if CKC joins in the fun.. :lol2:

Hey, I will be more than half way to MN next weekend, but I will need a place to put up my cows while we "take our trip"... Let me know if I need to pack some hard cider. :wave:

CKC1586":3bmsocio said:
hillsdown":3bmsocio said:

Hey, I will be more than half way to MN next weekend, but I will need a place to put up my cows while we "take our trip"... Let me know if I need to pack some hard cider. :wave:
Hey ladies ~ don't count on me breaking us out. Maybe I can get us an extra orange in the morning or an extra 4-5 minutes in the gym. That's as much pull as I have around this place. :roll: But, yes ~ bring your cider. :clap:

CKC ~ I don't know the name of the woman on Survivor from Mn. I just heard her interviewed on the radio. She is terribly excited. Hope she does well, Lord knows she will be able to "bear the elements". :nod:

What is hilarious about this thread is that I bet the four of us have never even had a speeding ticket.. :roll:

We talk the talk and that is about it... :p And when trouble comes we grab our stuff and go home.. :lol:

hillsdown":3l05huux said:
What is hilarious about this thread is that I bet the four of us have never even had a speeding ticket.. :roll:

We talk the talk and that is about it... :p And when trouble comes we grab our stuff and go home.. :lol:

I sense a Thelma and Louise moment ahead. You girls don't go to Arizona, OK?

MistyMorning":36mnbnnf said:
Leon, did you start you career as a Tiki gorilla here? Did you need me to send you some new shells? :wave:

Please, these coconuts are starting to chaffe.

hillsdown":3nd8cfnt said:

:oops: Well, in my "younger days"..... those stories are guarded secrets!!!!! Can't have my kids learning of Mom's escapades! But I am pretty good at avoiding trouble "these days"! :nod:

Latest posts