Survivor.....Texas Style

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled, "Survivor, Texas Style."

The contestants will all start in Dallas , then drive to Waco , Austin , San Antonio , over to Houston and down to Brownsville . They will then proceed up to Del Rio , El Paso , Midland , Odessa , Lubbock and Amarillo . From there they will go on to Abilene , Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas .

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read: "I'm Gay," "I Love the Dixie Chicks," "Boycott Beef," "I Voted for Obama," "George Strait Sucks," "Hillary in 2012" and "I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

I should think they'd make it through Austin okay on that one. Parts of Houston, too. They just need to avoid the little towns.

I saw an episode of Top Gear where those guys were driving from Florida to New Orleans in junk cars and in one challenge they had to decorate each other's cars and drive around. The cars were decorated similarly to what you describe and at one point, they had to run away, literally, from a service station chased by angry natives... It was too good.

the best one ive seen was when this guy dresses up like a klansman,, and walks up to black folks and ask directions or for information :p

alacattleman":3iu8oew5 said:
the best one ive seen was when this guy dresses up like a klansman,, and walks up to black folks and ask directions or for information :p

Another was Evil Knievel riding his motorcycle across Ethiopia with a huge ham sandwich strapped to his back.