Survivor, Texas style

Help Support CattleToday:

Travis B.

Reaction score
Due to the popularity of the reality TV show "Survivor", Texas has decided to put on it's own Survivor contest.

Each contestant will be driving a pink volvo, with bumper stickers, reading, "I am gay", "I love the Dixie Chics", "Boycott Beef", George Strait sucks", "I voted for John Kerry", "Hillary for 2008", and "I am here to confiscate your guns".

The contestants will begin in Dallas, make their way down to Waco, down to Houston, up to Austin, then to San Antonio, down to Brownsville, up to Laredo, El Paso, across to San Angelo, up to Lubbock, then Amarillo, back to down to Abilene, across to Fort Worth and back to Dallas.

The first person to make to back to Dallas, ALIVE, will win a prize.

Heck, the guy that survives painting the car and putting that on it alive should get the First prize....

Travis B.":1ts73knt said:
Due to the popularity of the reality TV show "Survivor", Texas has decided to put on it's own Survivor contest.

Each contestant will be driving a pink volvo, with bumper stickers, reading, "I am gay", "I love the Dixie Chics", "Boycott Beef", George Strait sucks", "I voted for John Kerry", "Hillary for 2008", and "I am here to confiscate your guns".

The contestants will begin in Dallas, make their way down to Waco, down to Houston, up to Austin, then to San Antonio, down to Brownsville, up to Laredo, El Paso, across to San Angelo, up to Lubbock, then Amarillo, back to down to Abilene, across to Fort Worth and back to Dallas.

A buddy of mine who dayrides at our outfit from time to time thinks a lot like you. His name is Travis B.

D.R. Cattle":z39kvj14 said:
Travis B.":z39kvj14 said:

A buddy of mine who dayrides at our outfit from time to time thinks a lot like you. His name is Travis B.

well the cattletoday travis b. appears to be from texas... and you from florida it looks like. just an observation

peg4x4":1psmcx7t said:
Gotta ask--whats wrong with "The Dixie Chicks" ??

They disagreed with G.W...in public...during one of their concerts...big no no.

Alice

Alice":3c3kcxdk said:
peg4x4":3c3kcxdk said:

Alice

and they said they were ashamed he was from Texas. they have also put their foot in their mouth a few more times.

Ryan":8i321orx said:
Alice":8i321orx said:
peg4x4":8i321orx said:

Alice

and they said they were ashamed he was from Texas. they have also put their foot in their mouth a few more times.

I was tryin' to sugar coat it...my bad.

Alice

Alice":1rquqi2p said:
Ryan":1rquqi2p said:
Alice":1rquqi2p said:
peg4x4":1rquqi2p said:

Alice

Alice
OH,the horror-speaking their minds in public!! When they should have been home backing cookies!!! OH MY!!

peg4x4":1gg3glb4 said:
OH,the horror-speaking their minds in public!! When they should have been home backing cookies!!! OH MY!!

It was kind of a big deal. I dont have a problem with them speaking their minds in public, or disagreeing with Bush. It was just the way they did it i guess. If i remember correctly, they were out of the country when they did it. Plus it always seemed, to me, that they thought they were better than Bush and anyone who agreed with him. I never liked them before this deal anyways.

peg4x4":270yalac said:
Alice":270yalac said:
Ryan":270yalac said:
Alice":270yalac said:
peg4x4":270yalac said:

Alice

Alice

They have every right to speak their minds. But I also have the right not to listen to them, go their concerts or buy their CDs. This is my right of free speech using my hard earned money. They got all bent out of shape when alot of people used that right of free speech. That right goes both ways.

Chris

Hippie Rancher":1i147pnh said:
They were so totally wrong too. Out right lies they were!

The little wanna-be, skeered of horses, pretend cowboy ain't from Texas!

Is he really scared of horses? I didn't know that! :lol:

Alice

Dave, I don't know about other states, but in Texas someone would find them no matter how sneaky they are. That's just the way us Texans are!!!!

Travis Bryan

Latest posts