Surgery

Help Support CattleToday:

iowafarmer

Reaction score
It looks like I will be around quite a bit on the boards the next two weeks as I just had surgery to remove my tonsils, uvula, and sinus surgery and am not allowed to do anything physical for two weeks. I still hang around time from time but not as much as I used to due to work and school. Just thought I'd let yall know that I'm still alive and around here from time to time.

Of all the bones I have broken, finger cut off, plate and screws in hand, I would do it all at once rather than have my tonsils out again. Worst thing ever. Get well soon.

Actually it is not so bad. Its about like having a stuffed up nose from the sinus surgery and a case of strep throat on the tonsils. They didn't use a laser like most doctors use, the doctor I had used some liquid freezing plasma cutter thing so it heals faster and is less painful. Still sucks though. I'm just glad they did it all at once rather than split it up into multiple surgeries. Rather feel like **** all at once than multiple times.

Hopefully they use the new method on my daughter. She has hers out day after Christmas.

iowafarmer said:
It looks like I will be around quite a bit on the boards the next two weeks as I just had surgery to remove my tonsils, uvula, and sinus surgery and
am not allowed to do anything physical for two weeks.quote]

Nobody can "not allow" you to do anything unless you are in jail. :shock:

Ryder":1r0htbd0 said:
iowafarmer":1r0htbd0 said:
It looks like I will be around quite a bit on the boards the next two weeks as I just had surgery to remove my tonsils, uvula, and sinus surgery and
am not allowed to do anything physical for two weeks.quote]

Nobody can "not allow" you to do anything unless you are in jail. :shock:

True, but I am going to listen to the docs advice so that my recovery time is as short as possible.

Hope it's a speedy recovery.
I'll disobey a doctor's orders every time but if my wife tells me I need to rest it's easiest to just go ahead and rest. :( I'm in early today because I was told that it's to wet to be outside... I hadn't noticed but she's always right so it must be to wet.

Hope you recover quickly. Those tonsils after a certain age are a nasty painful thing. Ice cream after a certain age is like razors.

Yes, as some of you know I'm still a youngster here on the boards compared to some. I'm only 22 so atleast this isn't going terrible. Best thing is that I currently am in my senior year of college at Iowa State and am home on my Christmas break so I have plenty of time to recover. Jogee ice cream is awesome right now along with popsickles.

Latest posts